power adder turbo/procharger

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Runz9z said:
Never worried!!!! :banana:

That's true..........you only worry when you see Doug's car in the parking lot :D :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Runz9z said:
Terry, Drop the crack pipe and stay with us.... :nonono: That was posted to Scott.

Yeah......Yeah.........(putting down the pipe)........I see that now :p

Scotty wrenches his own car together as well :flag:

Runz9z said:
Do you attend his sexual activities also?

I don't need to............you're already there..........pole smoker :banana: :banana: :banana:

Why do you care what the fast cars are doing???...........you're selling your turd.............remember??? :D

gasketmaster said:
That's true..........you only worry when you see Doug's car in the parking lot :D :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Yeah......Yeah.........(putting down the pipe)........I see that now :p

Scotty wrenches his own car together as well :flag:

I don't need to............you're already there..........pole smoker :banana: :banana: :banana:

Why do you care what the fast cars are doing???...........you're selling your turd.............remember??? :D

Show me a fast Ford......Put down the Crack Pipe.... :owned:
I dont have a Mini Van!!! :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :banana:
Seriously Gotta go now!

blackholehunter said:
I wouldn't say Terry does any more on my car than he has on yours or anybody elses for that matter. So what is YOUR point. Just like your brother Joe you point out the obvious. :nice: With the exception of Paul at Krazy Koncepts installing the gears,Brian Sells doing the cage, Terry assembling the motor for me last year, and some misc. help from Dan I've done the majority of the mechanical work myself. My car went from a stock 5.0 to what it is now. You bought your car complete. You should thank Dave Loney for building YOUR car for YOU! :owned:

Well son you have not been in the game long enough to know what my Camaro has had done to it. Hmmm lets see...The fuel cell front springs and interior is all the same everything else is new so what do you say to that? :owned: Bitch!

I think Ford built yours in Canada or Mexico.. :notnice: So you didnt build yours either smart ass. :p
I think you should call Dave and ask before posting something so stupid! :rlaugh:

We all know that you would like to kick Joes ass but thats your problem not mine... :rolleyes:
Just facts no B.S. here! Leave the B.S. in your own head.
Got to fly... Have a good weekend! (dickhead) :D

its on film

Runz9z said:
I would limit that to the fastest hacked up car... :lol:
The last wed night Eric handed you your ass.... :bang: After what i saw i dont think the car ran a 9.6... :nonono:

Are you sure that was not the car beside you? :lol: :banana: :banana:
jon from crazy concepts filmed it so there is no doubt it went 9.6 and my 2 licensing pass witnesses could confirm it also.
3300 lbs, power windows, power locks, tilt colum, stock a arms and springs.
stock passanger seat, extra cage. ya we all know what was going on that wensday night, 10.00 pedaling twice. now start with your sand tuning, spark plug, can't drive comments i'm sure they will come.
you probable won't have to worry about use next year anyway after this weekends events. we are going to play with our street cars so all you guys can set the world on fire.

cubicgator said:
jon from crazy concepts filmed it so there is no doubt it went 9.6 and my 2 licensing pass witnesses could confirm it also.
3300 lbs, power windows, power locks, tilt colum, stock a arms and springs.
stock passanger seat, extra cage. ya we all know what was going on that wensday night, 10.00 pedaling twice. now start with your sand tuning, spark plug, can't drive comments i'm sure they will come.
you probable won't have to worry about use next year anyway after this weekends events. we are going to play with our street cars so all you guys can set the world on fire.

**** Wally your no fun! I cant even yank on your chain... :notnice:
Actually i hope you buy gliddens old car. Sit out a year and build that motor buddy!
See Ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.