Predict my numbers!

KBCobra95

Aug 28, 2005
North Carolina
Right now I have Afr 165s, Trickflow 1.7 Rockers, Crane 2031 cam (degree'd), port matched lower cobra manifold, 1 3/8" intake spacers :D , indexed plugs, deleted smog, full exhaust, 3:73 gears, and CAI. I am going to be adding a Kenne bell blowzilla, flowzilla with 8-10#'s boost as well as 42lb injectors 90mm MAF, JLT CAI and 75mm Fox TB setup. What do you predict my numbers will be NA and with the KB? I heard about that one feller that dyno'd 320hp 350 tq to the wheels. Am I close to that NA? Will I be close to 400 with the KB. Just don't want to get my hopes up to high. BTW it will be tuned. Thanks.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

94MustangGT5.0 said:
I agree with bimmertech's numbers, and from what I have seen on other people cars, the torque numbers can go quite a bit higher. Having the Blowzilla/Flowzilla setup, I would imagine you could easily see 400hp/450tq putting down 10 psi.

I agree with the above #'s. Whats great about the KB (especially with a great H/C/I setup like you have) is all that torque will be on tap in the middle-low RPM's and will be crazy fun around town.

:flag:

I'd say 360-380 RWHP with a fairly aggressive tune. 400 isn't out of the question, but just not seen that often with 5.0 KBs. But, the power under the curve is what will make you move. KBs are not great peak dyno number generators, but they get the job done at the track and on the street. My carm when I had the 302 on it with a KB 2200 and Flowzilla - and a pretty radical cam, E-brock heads and a KILLER tune (that blew a few HGs) only made 405 RWHP - but pushed my 3700# car to 11.1/123 at the track.

You'll have to lose the spacer or you'll have to remake or extensively modify the front snout bracket.

Don