Pro-m meter installation question

flyinghi3

Jan 11, 2003
Manorville, LI
i just purchased a pro-m 77m for my 93 gt with a supercharger. its the one that puts the meter in the fender. it did not come with any instructions but i think i have an idea how it installs. my question is do you know how and where to run the plug into the fender to connect to the meter? it looks like i might have to cut the plug and splice it to make it longer, am i correct? and also would any body have a copy of the instructions for it. thanks
mike

• Sponsors (?)

I had to extend my harness by almost 1 foot to reach my maf sensor too. I ran the harness through the original air filter hole in the inner fender but I suppose you could make the harness alot longer and run it under the frame rail and up into the fenderwell. As far as installation goes, not a big deal. Put the elbow from the blower tubing through the inner fender, hook the rubber tube/hose to it and then to the maf, and put your filter onto the maf. I used a chrome elbow I had laying around for a mounting bracket for my maf, but to each his own...