Project "BlackOut" 89 convert.

I'd say junkyard or craigslist and find someone parting out...those are probably the most common interior colors so you shouldn't have any problem finding a new one.

I had an '88 GT and my rear seats were perfect and square like that. The guy i bought it from was a hermit...he didn't really have any friends or family and was single, and he told me that only ONE person had ever sat in the passenger seat before he took me for a ride in it. The driver's seat was FUBAR though :lol:

So yeah i'd say probably not many people rode in the back.

• Sponsors (?)

no more fish tank...
89MustangLX041.jpg

waxed polished..im still not happy..black shows far to much..
89MustangLX038.jpg

89MustangLX040.jpg

89MustangLX046.jpg

89MustangLX048.jpg

I'd say junkyard or craigslist and find someone parting out...those are probably the most common interior colors so you shouldn't have any problem finding a new one.

I had an '88 GT and my rear seats were perfect and square like that. The guy i bought it from was a hermit...he didn't really have any friends or family and was single, and he told me that only ONE person had ever sat in the passenger seat before he took me for a ride in it. The driver's seat was FUBAR though :lol:

So yeah i'd say probably not many people rode in the back.

yeah but if is swapping dash then ill be changing a few things up. the pics are deceiving. you will see what i mean at the cruise in the 28th! :nice:

Awesome so you're gonna make this one? I'll be there, i might get crazy and bring the Mustang and the Merkur this time. I'll be the big bald guy with the tats....can't miss me.

Holly sent me out a shirt so ill be rockin that :D. find the car you will find me..ill proably be sitting around it getting frustrated because it got dirty from the 2 plus hour drive :mad: im trying to see if people are meeting up anywhere so i can roll up there with them...i dont know where the hell im going :rlaugh: but ill also probaly be just around..because i can be reallllly shy around people i dont know... i think the whole site like hates me..lol.

Holly sent me out a shirt so ill be rockin that :D. find the car you will find me..ill proably be sitting around it getting frustrated because it got dirty from the 2 plus hour drive :mad: im trying to see if people are meeting up anywhere so i can roll up there with them...i dont know where the hell im going :rlaugh: but ill also probaly be just around..because i can be reallllly shy around people i dont know... i think the whole site like hates me..lol.

Nah, there tends to be less flamers over there and more mature/down to Earth people, so if you act like an ass they'll just tell you so or put you in the whipping room for a while. I think there's a thread about Dayton people meeting up somewhere, so you might wanna tag along with them.

Hey Ryan, do you recall me saying that your wreck would someday be a thing of the past and things would work out to the better in the end? :nice:

That interior looks 100x better than your last one (no offense to the work you put in). All you need is a decent set of rims and that'll be one nice ass vert.

:stupid:

It's very much a step up. Congrats :nice:

uh oh looks like a project commin on....:nice:

maybe..haven't decide yet. bought that from a buddy of mine..brand new..never used. for...200 bucks.. :D 331 all forged stroker kit! thats deal! then i helped him move some **** and he gave me an alum driveshaft, set of wheels from his 99 GT lol. so i may just sell it and make some money. or tuck it into the corner for a rainy day :shrug:

it was an amazing day..plus he gave me gas money for taking the parts he gave me away from his storage unit :scratch:

my dash had those pod mount things broken too I had to get scrap plastic and jb weld and make another mount. it was so shoddy, and it still doesent look right...

i know what you mean..im alreadt frustated with it bobing around....:notnice:

on a side note. looks like a b-cam in in my near future :D some lowering springs. and tons of other **** ive been buying.. :) i need so slow down..ive spent so much money.

Damn Ryan, get yourself a spare block and have it machined and throw that stroker kit in it. It's really not that hard to put it all together. Throw some P heads on it for one seriously strong budget engine.

best part. most of them parts i paid pennys on the dollar for and or were given. my dad doesnt know about the stoker kit so im keeping it in a buddys storage unit. he would flip his lid if he knew i had it lol. so im going to keep it..on the "down low"

I like it man. Looking good. You definitely made a wise decision to grab it for that price. And then the hook up from your buddy :nice:. You don't happen to be Irish by any chance :D?

i had a pretty ruff 8 months..things are starting to turn around. and im not looking back. a few things ive learned. never give up a hobby you love for a girl you love. she will just **** you over in the end. the past is the past. and im looking ahead! end rant :)

im french or some **** like that :scratch: