Pypes violator or M-80? anyone with either

fast97gt

Jan 2, 2007
north carolina
ok im done with the flowmaster mufflers again, i WANT some slp lm1s. well there to much for my budget, i can get a set of violaters for $80/pr, there used. but ive listened to the m80s and like the way they sound there $90/pr from AM. but who has either/or and what do you think?

• Sponsors (?)

You need to keep in mind a o/r mid pipe with a straight through style muffler will be loud as hell. I would recommend a set of chambered mufflers.

After you look through the differences in flow and power gains, it comes down to personal preference. I would rather have something that sounds good and loose 2 hp, but that's my opinion.

You need to keep in mind a o/r mid pipe with a straight through style muffler will be loud as hell. I would recommend a set of chambered mufflers.

After you look through the differences in flow and power gains, it comes down to personal preference. I would rather have something that sounds good and loose 2 hp, but that's my opinion.

yea me too, im the guy thats in front of pissing you off cause you cant hear the person on the other side of your cell phone. as far as loud i like it loud and obnoxious:D