question about ford warranty on MACH 460

mdiggeryo

Jan 21, 2003
ok so my MACH 460 system is working fine it's just the damn 6 cd in dash changer acts up from time to time. like i'll go to eject a cd and it'll get jammed and stuck and i have to sit there pockin at the cd until it pops out. i wanted to see if anyone new if i took it to a dealer if that kind of stuff is covered under warranty or something. cause i bought it new and i'm financing it. i jus got it last year so if anyone knows anything jus hit me back thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

No way to tell as you didn't mention what year the car is or how many miles are on it or what type of warranty you have. If the car is still within your warranty than I do not see why they wouldn't fix it. Likely they would just replace the head unit.

rjstaaf said:
No way to tell as you didn't mention what year the car is or how many miles are on it or what type of warranty you have. If the car is still within your warranty than I do not see why they wouldn't fix it. Likely they would just replace the head unit.
the car is a 2002 gt and only has about maybe 14000 miles on it. not quite sure on wat type of warranty i have though.