Fox Repair Manual..

TruRooster

Aug 22, 2016
How's it going everyone? I've been in the market for a project build for my son for awhile and have been doing alot of window shopping. After all the browsing I can't shake my mind off of that 93 cobra. I'm hooked and now I think I've found the one. I'm closing the deal here soon but thought this would be a great place to look for a digital repair manual I could download if any of you wouldn't mind sharing the knowledge? I have a considerable amount of auto smarts being a helicopter electrician myself (also have cross trained into the mechanical side as well) but I'm definitely open to any advice/tips dealing with what I'm about to dive into. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I think i got an assembly manuel from motor books for my 89 gt. It was worth it. Don't know if they have digital but it was years ago. I will look at where I got it from. Had to remember to wash my greasy mits before touching the pages but my crap is pretty clean now.

I never located a digital version for my foxes.

BUT, I did find complete sets on eBay of the hard copy. I think I paid about $80 for the '86 set and a little less for the '83.

If you find a digital version, post a thread about it, we'd all like to know.

I use a hard version of the EVTM. Really helps with electrical troubleshooting

Pop up on eBay and are year specific
6518c508ff9f3b899b758fb4110816af.jpg

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Check out www.helminc.com they have paper manuals for some years of Mustangs. There is a choice between EVTM and regular manuals. I bought a NEW paper EVTM for an 89 Mustang for $15 last week, so it may worth your while to check them out.