Represent!!

sajoseph

Sep 30, 2005
Florida
Was wondering, I am sure you have all heard the expression "A persons pet represents/resembles it's owner."

Do you agree or not?? Why?

So in what way does your ride represent/resemble you? :shrug:

What is your ride and what is your pet???

Just trying to get to know everyone without having to look up everyones profile! :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

I've heard it before, but mostly about cars...

And I would have to agree, my car best represents me... Dead Sexy.
:rlaugh:

Pets I can understand too...
i miss my lil dog ;(
we had to put him down.

I do agree with the car representation, only with those who care about their cars, because some people don't care about automobiles, so i wouldn't classify them under the same category.

My car represents me because it's slow to start, but when i get going i'm pretty quick, but if I give'r too much I run out of gas pretty easily, I'm pretty on the inside but really need a lot of work all around...and my penis is big.

My cat doesn't represent me, it takes it from behind from bunny rabbits. Leave all jokes out of this one...Caldwell...

WhiteStallionGT said:
I'm the only asian I know that owns a Mustang. Other asians need to stop with their "I can drop a B16 into my civic and make it fast." I need to bitch slap all of them.

you're my asian hero. i $hit you not, EVERY asian/pacific islander i see around here (not too many) is either in a honda, toyota, or nissan (or their affiliate makes). it's like they feel obligated to drive an import. (there was this really hot asian girl at my university, though, that drove a nice toyota solara...)

My car's lack of mods represents my down to earth grasp on what I can truely afford. How about that one

I can't say my pets represent me much. We have two kittens which would probably kill any tough guy kind of image. What I really want is a Rhodesian Ridgeback. That would be the dog to represent me.

Zero Signal said:
My car's lack of mods represents my down to earth grasp on what I can truely afford. How about that one

I can't say my pets represent me much. We have two kittens which would probably kill any tough guy kind of image. What I really want is a Rhodesian Ridgeback. That would be the dog to represent me.

Thats weird you said that, I'm getting that car in about a week. I'll post pictures when I get him! :nice:

cathump.jpg

:rlaugh:

for some reason my last post didn't work...

i was laughing hysterically, giggling like a little schoolgirl...

it was funnier the first time

Edit: Oh look, now it shows up....grrrrr :nonono:

1. JR is my asian hero.

2. I mostly resemble my car because we are both sexy stallions.

3. I DO NOT resemble my ferret. She constantly runs into walls and acts retarded. I only do that when I'm drunk.