Review of 05' Cold Air Kit - MMR Annihilator

2005RedGT

Nov 7, 2004
I have installed the MMR Annihilator intake kit onto the 05 Stang. You can see the pics and read my 'opinions' of the product. This is first review, I will update my stats on the 12-11 after I am retuned and have it dynoed.

My Car Domain Webpage

PLease visit page 6 for that review.

If you have have any other questions, please leave them here or PM me.

• Sponsors (?)

Coming soon, you will be able to purcahse a race version and a race version upgrade (for people that buy the current kit). This race version will include a heat shield and a smooth tube to the intake.

the wheels are great,,,

2005RedGT said:
I have installed the MMR Annihilator intake kit onto the 05 Stang. You can see the pics and read my 'opinions' of the product. This is first review, I will update my stats on the 12-11 after I am retuned and have it dynoed.

My Car Domain Webpage

what exactly are the width of the front wheels,, i know they are 255/45 r18 , but what width and what is their web site , cant seem to find it ,,,,,,, love the looks of the car, and wheel combination,, the best i have seen yet,,

are you thinking of changing the hood?

2005RedGT said:

My Car Domain Webpage

if you are, what hoods are you thinking would look good?

would you know where i could get those wheels and how wide are the front ones?

2005RedGT said:
I want it to look as much as stock, so more than likely not. I am going to try to fabricate a duct system to run fresh air from the front bumper.
love those wheels,, would you know where i could get them, and how wide are the front ones,,, do they have a web site>? thanks,

alan518 said:
if you are, what hoods are you thinking would look good?
Right now, NOBODY has a hood available. There are some that are trying to sell a hood but it is not available yet (not been fabricated). There are also no (fakey) scoops available yet. Has anyone had any success finding a hood or scoop?

RKSports = Nope... Called and asked them and they told me that the one for SEMA was only the top half (why they never raised the hood) and that they were still working on the bottom half of the hood (because I asked if it was truly a functional Ram Air hood). They said it will be functional but the ETA on it is not very soon. I know what the website says but I spoke to them personally.

Fuxton said:
I'm not sure but I think Steeda has a hood. At least their selling it on their website.
You msy be right. Since I am not in the market for a cowl-type hood, I did not even consider them. They may well have one available right now - I do not know.

need some help, please

2005RedGT said:

My Car Domain Webpage

is the front wheel on the mustang, and 18 by 9, or an 18 by 8??