Rice-eating Recipes!

Ethereal Zer0

Founding Member
Sep 26, 2002
Everett, WA
ok, here is my sad (very sad) story. i live in a town where rice (and not even fast rice) is king. seriously, most of the kids around here think they are tough ***** because they have intake and exhaust done to their lil rice pots (all honda's btw, not even any TT supras or somethign fun like that), and there is only 2 other V8 mustangs in town (NOW THAT IS @#$%ING SAD!!!), one of which is owned by a guy who never drives his, and the other is a teal blown '67 fastback (drool) rice eating machine!!! but that guy is like 50 something and doesnt hardly ever race. just when he cant take the little rice taunts any longer . so i am looking for some good rice eating recipes (cost-effective of course lol) if you guys got 'em. i gotta show these damn kids who is boss! (can you tell i am only 18? ) remember this is all street based, so most of it will be done from a roll, and i want them to start running as soon as they hear me coming! Thx again guys!

• Sponsors (?)

Yea.... I used to drive through Everett every day, and your right, there were many rice cookers on the road...

:D hehehehe, and I used to look forward to that run of I-5 more than 100 miles north and south of Everett, so that I could dish out some humility with thier rice!!!

SHEESH!!! OMG I'M GONNA GET IT TOMORROW FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! lol, wow, i know my datsun is crap, but i think that is the fastest i have ever been beaten down online! lol, ok PRETEND I HAVE MY CAR NOW DAMMIT AND GIMME THE GOODS! lol, ok i got the drinking in celebration part down, i just gotta get the stang now...lol, i'll let you guys know what i get tomorrow (i'm between two stangs right now....just gotta go ride in them one more time....).

*sniff* *sniff* HOLY @#$%ING *****!!! WHAT A CRAP DAY FOR BUYING A CAR!!!! omg i went and drove a red '94, was an ok car, but they were asking too much and didnt want to budge on price. So then i went and looked at a really nice '94 that i drove a few days ago, and i figured i'd drive it again today and probably buy it.....but then while test driving, it blew a heater hose, and then wouldnt start! so i was kinda scared since they wanted $8995 still, so i just walked away *sigh* just wasnt my day i guess :( i'll keep looking though! wish me luck!

Yea... buying a mustang is like getting married, you wanna take some time. Sorry to hear that it sucked. Have you looked in the Harmons Auto Guide?? With summer over, there might be alot of stangs for sale. specially in the seattle and Ft. Lewis area!! Check it out and good luck!! :nice:

The "Harmons Auto" and "Auto Guide" are both FREE used car guides that have Pix, description, and price (sometimes they say "MUST SEE"), but it gives you a great way to view alot of used cars in your area and compare.

Check the front of your supermarket or texaco/conv store.

Happy hunting!!

The "Harmons Auto" and "Auto Guide" are both FREE used car guides that have Pix, description, and price (sometimes they say "MUST SEE"), but it gives you a great way to view alot of used cars in your area and compare.

Check the front of your supermarket or texaco/conv store.

Happy hunting!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT ONE I GOT ONE!!!!!!! YAY ME!!!!!! I GOT ONE!!!!!!!! lol, bought a 94 cobra today (drools again)!!! only thing with it is that it has a squeaking....cant tell where its coming from, other than under the hood and it seems to be in the center.....any ideas? it doesnt sound major, but figured i'd check with you all....odd thing is that if i push in the clutch, it goes away....so i am baffled lol, let me know what you guys think! thx!

Since its a Cobra i would get this order.

1. Gears 3.73
2. X-pipe
3. Cat-back
4. New MAF
5. Throttle body
6. Injectors at least 30lb(not need without #7)
7. Supercharger or turbo

No need for heads or intake cause cobras have that covered.

In the middle of all that you could get Suspension mods done. Springs, Shocks or subframe connectors.