SCUM and fellow Stangers. BBQ at the Q Friday the 27th of May

• Sponsors (?)

L8 MUSL said:
Yep, smart boy Beau.

So, anybody else going to show this Saturday :shrug:
so far I know of Pierre, Fred, Me, Jun, John? (you just live around the corner)
anybody else, hit the GTG thred.
sorry, no more hijacking.

Dont worry about the hijack Bill. Good to see you posting. Unfortunately, I am going up to Palm Srings on Saturday and will not be able to make the tech GTG. And I should have my MGW shifter by then. Would love to be able to install that.

I still hope you can make it to the Q. The BBQ will be hot hot :flag:

1990StangLX said:
can i still come even if i don't have my cobra?

someone from Tucson may be flying in tomorrow to buy it.
WTF. Did he he make an offer you could not refuse or what ? Thought it wasn't for sale. Have a buddy that wants to trade with me that night. He wants to come down to the Q. But he is a ricer. So I may tell him to piss off, and come down myself. Just put in the f-cam, and the butt dyno is showing it is alot slower. I guess I should get a little track time before I slap in the stock gears.

1990StangLX said:
can i still come even if i don't have my cobra?

someone from Tucson may be flying in tomorrow to buy it.

Hey Beau,

I thought you were building the car up :nice: . What happened? Lost interest? are you looking into an 05 :rolleyes:

...... of course you can still come even if you don't have a Stang you're still a S.C.U.M but you've got to bring the stoggies :rlaugh:

M8KMDAY said:
Hey Beau,

I thought you were building the car up :nice: . What happened? Lost interest? are you looking into an 05 :rolleyes:

...... of course you can still come even if you don't have a Stang you're still a S.C.U.M but you've got to bring the stoggies :rlaugh:
i'd had 0 legitimate interest in the car so far, so i had plans to build it up and all that, but it was still for sale on autotrader.com, under one of those "run till it sells" ads. so this guy called me last night from Tucson, asking if it was for sale and all that, and he even said he'd fly out today to buy it if he decided he wanted it. But, as usual, I called him today with info frmo my credit union, and he was all of a sudden hesitant, claiming he was "torn" between my car and this 99 vert he's also looking at. So as of now, I dunno whats up, he said he'd make a decision by this weekend. We shall see. I have my eye on a black 03 cobra though, and if mine gets sold, I will be on the market for an 03/04 :)

Beau, I've had like 4 different guy's do the same thing.
One guy though keeps calling back with the same story that as soon as his work project is over he is flying out from Texas, which should be at the end of next week.
We've had 3 or 4 half hour conversations.
He has called as recently as this last weekend so he might be the guy.
I promised Pat I would sell the vert b4 I bought the L :bang:
I've missed a few good ones :(

Thanks Pierre!

Bill, I probably shouldn't have gotten my hopes up about this guy, but he seemed dead set on flying out today to get the car. He knew cars, not much about fords though. Live and learn I suppose. Like I posted before, I'll know at the end of the weekend what the deal is. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!! :)

1990StangLX said:
be prepared for a lot of retards calling you JJ. its bound to happen, even more so cause you're asking a lot for your GT :(

I know it huh? lots of time wasting tards calling me up..going how about 14 for it??? be like why are you wasting my time..but at the same time, I guess its what you have to deal with. I did put serious offers only, but sure that wont stop all the lowballers and dreamers...

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
I know it huh? lots of time wasting tards calling me up..going how about 14 for it??? be like why are you wasting my time..but at the same time, I guess its what you have to deal with. I did put serious offers only, but sure that wont stop all the lowballers and dreamers...
lol yea i had some idiot email me "i'll give you 16,000 cash" when i had it on autotrader saying "19,000 firm", i didn't even respond.

L8 MUSL said:
I had a guy tell me he was going straight to his credit union in the morning, never to be heard from again.

And yeah, the hardest one I missed was a Blue 02 (or 03, I can't remember) with 19,000 miles for 23K :bang:
oh man..sonic blue L's are awesome!! almost as hot as DSG L's ;)