SD North County to Julian Cruise

welp i now know i am going for sure....if this cold doesn't keep me down for the count. thought i may have to miss the cruise on account of not having a covering person for my shift but got that taken care of. i say, mother nature, bring it on!!

• Sponsors (?)

L8 MUSL said:
I guess YOU better pray for sun.

I'll settle for cloudy skies. However, we have the National Weather Service next to our office and they say it will rain in the morning and taper off in the afternoon. As the meteorologist I talked to said "we're not in charge of production".

Too bad we can't do this tomorrow

ya i'm gonna still meet everyone up at Bill's pad, gotta fill up with gas first and then I'm ready to go. But it started raining down here again so we'll see what all transpires

That was fun you guy's.
It was good to meet you Jerry and Pat.

Pierre, in case you didn't figure it out by now :rolleyes: The plan all along was to make you think you were missing out on the cruise and then we would all come by and pick you up, but the rain put a damper on the cruise idea.

Kart racing was a blast.
What was up with those dudes wanting to duke?

Oh, I'm glad I didn't take anybody out with my "Drifting gone wrong" in the middle of Palomar Airport Road. :D

Happy birthday Pierre, nice meeting you guys. I've gone to the website and posted the results on mine. Yeah, those two guys had me rolling, I think if we all egged them on, it would have turned into a wwf-style steel cage match.

Oh and Bill, nice job. We were lucky you were leading the pack at that point, things could have gotten pretty messy otherwise.
:nice: