Seattle Area Stang Meet? Anyone Interested?

well summer is young so we can go everywhere! for now, lets find a seattle/renton/bellevue/woodinville/area meet, next week or soo, lets og north, then south, then east. we can go anywheres, I don't care, but first, lets do seattle/eastside. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

im down for anything on thurs. and if i have a weeks notice i can go on a weekend as well. im only 19 though, so id have to break off for the pub, or i can stay outside and watch the rigs lol. well im in, so we'l have a fox reppin out there.

DO IT! :nice:

Does anyone have any ideas about a good place for folks to go that doesn't require folks to be over 21? It would be nice to be more inclusive.

However, if no one can think of anything why don't we just go with the original plan to either meet up at the Dog and Pony in Renton (located on 4th and Park streets) or hit the Georgetown Brewery for a tour and then cruise elsewhere.

Another idea would be to combine things and hit the brewery forst and then an 'all ages' establishment afterwards.

JT

'Scuse me.....Thursday the 2nd.

I called the Georgetown Brewery and set up a tour for the 2nd at 6:00. If anyone wants to do it later, let me know and I can arrange it easily.

Again, here is the website so people can figure out where it is:

www.georgetownbeer.com

Likewise, if people like the brew you can take home a half gallon for $7. That includes glassware.

From there, we can cruise either to the Dog & Pony or somewhere else in Seattle!

JT