Shout Outs/Blasts/In Between Companies

• Sponsors (?)

I edited my original post :)

Just talked to CJ Pony Parts- they rawk! Teh reasoning behind the Membership was to save me 5% on my order of $1800 or $90 which is totally better with only a $35 membership fee... $90-$35 = $55 savings :banana:

The heads will be to them in 1-2 days, the cam is there, the roller rockers are there, and it should all be shipped together in a couple of days.

Looking great for CJ Pony Parts :nice:

SUMMIT all the way! 2 day wait, they will beat anyones price. I look at summits price, search all my other mags. Tell summit that Blah Blah performance has it for $225 and they beat it. Ive gotten summit hats, msd hats, deodorant haha all for free. Probably about $50 dollars in Summit bucks too. :nice:

i forgot CJ pony parts... i bought some fog lights from them and they were pretty helpful.

any company that can deal with my twisted ways i like to ship up to canada gets an A+ in my book

Shout out: Automotive Engineering/Southern Performance Warehouse (local,and thier other locations are in Florida only),
Total Engine Airflow

I ordered a suspension kit from Wolfe racecraft and didnt have any problems.They are helping over the phone with some base line settings too.Dunno why ordering a cage would be differant.We actualy order most of our cage from Jegs,and went fine.