So...who's in Michigan?

Ozz

I think I have a problem here.
Founding Member
Jul 27, 2001
Canton, MI
Wayne County area, anyway...

I'm in the final stages of buying a house out there, and as such I'll soon be moving out that way. Canton to be exact. Naturally I've got to get some knowledge on the Stang scene, car scene, etc. out there and hopefully have some built-in friends by the time I move.

If nothing else at least I know there's a couple Mustang owners in the neighborhood, including one who has an S197 and is heavily into hobby. That's good news :thumb:

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Dave finally leaving Mass and all our taxes behind :rlaugh:. S/C didn't work out ? I hope the best for you with the new house and life out there :nice:

Nope, not in the cards for our immediate plans but definitely for the future. Since she's already fully settled in MI it's the easiest way to go about it. As you know I can take my work w/me and not have to worry about that, so it's a no-brainer. If I can bring my office job w/me remotely then all the better!

I won't be there before summer is out, I'm sure. We're to close on the 13th and then she'll be moving in shortly after. I just wanna ride out the summer so I don't completely miss all the fun around here, w/the car and my car friends, etc. More than likely it'll be sometime September before I finally uproot and get over there. Should still leave a little time for car-related stuff, I hope.

that is great news i've always wanted to see your car in person.i am about 20-25 minutes away although right now i am halfway around the world on vacation.look forward to seeing all the bling detail in person good luck on the move this state is a great place to live if you like car shows because they run all summer long.

that is great news i've always wanted to see your car in person.i am about 20-25 minutes away although right now i am halfway around the world on vacation.look forward to seeing all the bling detail in person good luck on the move this state is a great place to live if you like car shows because they run all summer long.

Thanks man. There's not much around here anymore, there's no more FFW, and the 2 closest NMRA events are 4+ hours away. I've been so idle w/the car the past 2-3 years that I just want to get out to as much as possible with the damn thing.