Sorry its been so long -update-

well your not going belive this. She called me and we talked like friends and stuff and i could tell she was bored. So my dumbass friend opened his mouth and was like " tell that bia to come over!" loud and she heard him and shes like. I will i guess let me get dressed. So im like , DUDE NOT KOOL!!! so she ended up coming over and all my friends left cuz they are mad at her for whats going on . So my friend opened his mouth and i got stuck chilling with her. About 20 minutes go past and then she tells me that "Patrick (new guy)" is taking her to the Bahama's so im like ok whatever, hope you have fun. So 5 seconds later he calls her! and she picked up and they talked like they were dating. we all know what that sounds like. So after bout 10 minutes being on the phone i heard her say are you still at work? and then she said well call me in 40 mintues and ill stop by. i was like. Patrick? shes like ya. I told her "if you guys are dating you can tell me, i dont care. I just dont think we have anything to hide" and she gave me a funny look and said "no, hes just kool" im like ok whatever you spend the night at his house, you guys go out to movies/dinner alone and now bahama's ? LieR!!!!! .... so then she starts wrestling with me and fake fighting and then she hugged me... :shrug: :notnice: . So that happened 2 times and then shes like well i gtg im tired. She gave me a hug . Like a HUGE hug. She lifted off the ground. and i was like, so is this gunna be the last time i see you for another 2 weeks or are we goign to chill as friends more . Shes like i dont know. So i said call me and she said maybe tommorrowe or the day after. :shrug: HELLO GOD WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?! :bs:

• Sponsors (?)

Umm what is going on! you are doing what we are telling you not to do.

Dammit son, yoour grounded from your phone! That means no answering phone calls.
You know what causes you pain and yet you are persistant in doing it.
I am sure you could of made an excuse not to have her come over.

I think you are just soft like I am and forget what to do when the situation comes.

You need to find another girl!!!!!
My GF lives a good distance away so when I dont see her for awhile I want to be around a girl. Some guys just need that connection, I think that because you are so used to it you need it also. I am sure it is the same for females (R281 can pipe in here). Its just a human nature thing. Some guys though are impervious to this (one of our moderators), I am sure we will here from them also.

but yah; just try and stay away, go hang out with your friends and have them take you out on the town and try to hook you up with someone, they shoudl know what kind of gal you would like. When you start to speak with one and get the new girl butterflies again you will think nothing of the evil one.

onwards to the next post!!

TurboFlush said:
Umm what is going on! you are doing what we are telling you not to do.

Dammit son, yoour grounded from your phone! That means no answering phone calls.
You know what causes you pain and yet you are persistant in doing it.
I am sure you could of made an excuse not to have her come over.

I think you are just soft like I am and forget what to do when the situation comes.

You need to find another girl!!!!!
My GF lives a good distance away so when I dont see her for awhile I want to be around a girl. Some guys just need that connection, I think that because you are so used to it you need it also. I am sure it is the same for females (R281 can pipe in here). Its just a human nature thing. Some guys though are impervious to this (one of our moderators), I am sure we will here from them also.

but yah; just try and stay away, go hang out with your friends and have them take you out on the town and try to hook you up with someone, they shoudl know what kind of gal you would like. When you start to speak with one and get the new girl butterflies again you will think nothing of the evil one.

onwards to the next post!!

listen to TurboFlush.

Yup. You're grounded. You shouldn't be talking to that "girl."
She wants to keep you around while she messes around with this and other guys. Forgive my French, but she's a SL#^.

Try to talk to a another girl that isn't involved in this mess.

She is definately not good for you. You will only suffer further. I don't think she can be faithful.

I know it's wrong of me to say so, but you can turn this situation around on her. I've seen it work before. Use this only if you are unable to stop seeing her, but you should try anyways.
Here are some pointers:
1)if she wants to go out, she has to pay. Remember you're broke all the time.
(you'll get free food and gas)Don't make yourself available at all times.
2)if she wants to talk, she has to get in touch with you. Don't return any phone calls.
3)act like you don't care about her and treat her badly from time to time.
4)if she wants to do something wrong with you, remind her she has a significant other and that you can contact at any moment.
5)obtain proof that she's spending time with you. You can take pictures and/or record her voice as evidence that you can show her new man.
6)you can also get one of your buddies to call you on your cell phone and you can act if it's a girl that your interested in.
These are things that will tick-off almost any girl.

Pro-Hawk said:
Nah...I'm sure one of us would have told her before she had the chance to mention it :p

As for that title deal under her name...Thats a hard one. ummm she's smart and attractive....What about Smart *** ;) Lettles/symbols has been blocked out to protect the innocent.

P.s its a bad joke r281 not to be confused with how we veiw you and your thoughts

hahaha. very funny :notnice:

you guys are right. I shouldnt of talked to her. Now all i think about is her with that guy in the Bahamas and its not making things easier on me... :( I feel so stupid. I dont know why but my mind doesnt do what i tell it to when she calls its so hard to just not pick up...

MyCARneedsHelp said:
you guys are right. I shouldnt of talked to her. Now all i think about is her with that guy in the Bahamas and its not making things easier on me... :( I feel so stupid. I dont know why but my mind doesnt do what i tell it to when she calls its so hard to just not pick up...

It's hard to just forget about someone. Trust me. Your not the first to go through a situation like this and you wont be the last. Your also not the first guy to mess up.

The good thing is you're trying.

She is a very bad person for doing this to you. Don't forget about that.

Go to church and try to talk to some girls there to help you get your mind off that "girl."

mr_woodster said:
mail your phone to me, i'll set her straight.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ohh now will you!

you need a good female to distract you.
About a year ago I was going insane and getting extremely depressed, I needed a girl. So I set out to find one!! A couple other things had caused this situation. But eventually I found the one I got now. The girl before had rudly ended our relationship, for awhile I didnt want it, but after not talking for awhile, It was so much easier to see why I should not be with her.

GO FIND A DIFFERENT GIRL!!!!!
Befor eI kick you!! :nice:

and what are you doing about it!!!!

I hope you "have somewhere to go", like ummm, "I am suposed to meet some freinds at the junkyard to help them" or something like that!!!

I am so going to kill you if you let her hug you!!!!! :cool:

MyCARneedsHelp said:
TurboFush: Dude we had the most incredible ..... it was just so .. amazing...

J/k !
I went outside and talked to her for a couple seconds and then told her i had stuff to do. and she said kool well ill call you. Then she left

good job....

listen to Crovax....well not the last part anyways.

Dude, dump that bitch.

I met this chick a few years ago that I was told liked me (by her mother of all people). We arranged to go out, and then the day we were supposed to meet up she calls me and tells me she can't go because she has to go talk to somebody or something. So, after that we arrange another date. She ****in STANDS ME UP....the next day I inform her mom of this, and her mom tells me that she had to work on the day she told me we were gonna go out! (best part was, her mom then called her and yelled at her for standing me up). Anyway, I talked to the chick later and told her that I was mad about her telling me we'd go out when she knew she had to work. She told me that next time she would be there. I said, "That's ok, there won't be a next time." Then she tells me that I'm not being FAIR! :rlaugh: Ah, women are such confusing creatures...

MyCARneedsHelp said:
TurboFush: Dude we had the most incredible ..... it was just so .. amazing...

J/k !
I went outside and talked to her for a couple seconds and then told her i had stuff to do. and she said kool well ill call you. Then she left

Dude, I about jumped out of my seat and thru this computer screen :nonono:
That was so un-cool. good thing it was just a joke though.

good job, I am proud of you, looks like we are learning something! :spot: :banana:

and to those that know, I passed my test :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Girls, such strange creatures they are,
Attracted by money,power, and a nice car.
Careful which one you let close,
for she is the one who can hurt you the most.
Sugar and spice is nice,but only goes so far.
Loving and true must be the minimum,
if not soon you life will be a synonym,
For pain and hurt,
tears and fears,
Things that drain, minutes,hours and years...
Years of your life spent in strife,
looking back ,wondering , struggling...she was going to be my wife?
The question is...
To take off your rose tinted glasses and join the masses..
or hope and wait...
that this so called love really was fate.
The prettier the girl, the more problematic it seems...
like a ship under the influence of a siren going ahead full steam.
Remember perfection is impossible, but truth,loyalty,affection and love are achieveable,give-able and recieveable.
Love in the end is worth the fight,
that is if you find the right...one, who will love you the best they know how,
the simple the little things, forget about the "wow". Drowning in each other's eyes is just as easy as sufficating in lies.
Warm receptions are quickly covered by a cold deception. You can wrong a right, but hardly right a wrong.
So in closeing, wear your heart on your sleeve if you wish,
but remember a hug, a soft wisper and a kiss....
are nothing more than a fine mist...
beware the rocks, those jagged formations tied up in each of your exterior sence's sensations. I'm not afraid...siren's sing away, sing tell your faces are blue...as for me, im after something that is TRUE.

Well i ended up going out and then coming home and i talked to "Jessica" her best friend and she told me that Megan only came over cause Patrick was at work but maybe she did want to see me, shes not sure. But she is sure that Patrick was at work late night. AND! that megans mom HATES me. She doesnt want me with her and she would do pretty much whatever she can to do so :(

MyCARneedsHelp said:
Well i ended up going out and then coming home and i talked to "Jessica" her best friend and she told me that Megan only came over cause Patrick was at work but maybe she did want to see me, shes not sure. But she is sure that Patrick was at work late night. AND! that megans mom HATES me. She doesnt want me with her and she would do pretty much whatever she can to do so :(

I know its hard but DON'T talk to Megan. She just want something on side when Patrick is not around. What you should do is go and tell her new man
that she still comes over and you don't want NOTHING to do with her.

She cheated on you during does three years you guys were together. So please end it now. You don't need someone like that in your life. :nonono: