Springs question

Hey, I'm posting this to get everyones opinions on what springs sell well, not necessarily are the absolute best. Since price matters, I am thinking I should carry some less expensive springs than just the Steeda sport and Steeda competition.

If I buy the FRPP C Springs, Ill need to buy them in quantity of 50 to get a good price. I'm just worried about doing that if they aren't a top selling spring. Also, whats a good price for those? Like whats the best you've all seen online for C springs AND shipping?

Thanks all,

• Sponsors (?)

b are progressive rate:

Spring Rating: 425/530 lb./in. front - 200/300 lb./in. rear Lowers car 1.2 inches front, 1 inch rear

c springs:

Spring Rating: 650 lb./in. front - 200/300 lb./in. rear Lowers car 1.2 inches front, 1 inch rear

BTW I have found that some places charge the same for both but others do not...i.e. gefracing sells the c springs for 109 + shipping and the b springs for 148 + shipping while stangnet and summit sell them both for the same price

millatime said:
b are progressive rate:

Spring Rating: 425/530 lb./in. front - 200/300 lb./in. rear Lowers car 1.2 inches front, 1 inch rear

c springs:

Spring Rating: 650 lb./in. front - 200/300 lb./in. rear Lowers car 1.2 inches front, 1 inch rear

BTW I have found that some places charge the same for both but others do not...i.e. gefracing sells the c springs for 109 + shipping and the b springs for 148 + shipping while stangnet and summit sell them both for the same price

You beat me to it. :nice: