Fox Suspension 85gt Vert

madmustanger

Jun 1, 2015
Madmustanger here: guys girls i live ina little mill town called chester , sc lota multi level roads,traintracks,and other problematic stuff for low riding vehicles.
I have a 85 gt convertable scrapes on lot places here exhaust and other parts of the underside possibly even the trans. My question was the converts designed to sit lower than the coupes and if so
could same yr lx hatch svo ave taller springs. What cross yrs will work with my mustang if anycause i want to raise it enuff without compromising the handing to much. I have springs and struts up front separate from each other quad shocks rear no springs. I need it just high enuff to clear the "road hazards "here.
My budgets tight (disablity ) already got air shocks for the rear what combo can i use for the frt oem aftermarket? Anything that'll help will be appreciated. May all have agd weekend

Attachments

• 20150603_161825.jpg
    20150603_161825.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Sponsors (?)

Is that some cobbled together side exhaust that I see peeking out?

Do us a favor. Get the back end of the car up off the ground, take a pic and post it here.

Do the exact same thing for the front.

Don't buy any more pieces/parts until you/we know what's under the car. Air shocks? No.

Is that some cobbled together side exhaust that I see peeking out?

Do us a favor. Get the back end of the car up off the ground, take a pic and post it here.

Do the exact same thing for the front.

Don't buy any more pieces/parts until you/we know what's under the car. Air shocks? No.
OK see what i can do. May be a few days. For the record my bud an me changed rr shocks a few yrs ago didnt remember springs. Now there might be springleafs under there.

There's no leaf springs under there. Should both be coil with a solid rear axle, upper and lower control arms.

mfp_1012_02_o+project_repeat_offender_1985_ford_mustang_lx_rear_suspension_upgrade+stock_rearend.jpg
I'll look to be sure and yes its a cobbled side exhaust made it into a true dual 2.5 in tubes running to 2,5 cherrybomb glasspacks then 90 degreed to the side left pipe sticking out cause had planned to put deep dish rims and something in the neighborhood of drag radial then pipe ends won't look so strange pics be a 2-4 days