suspension ?

Im in the process of ordering my new suspension parts. I plan to use kyb's and motosport "b" springs and prothane bushings. The car is a daily driver that might see track duty a couple of times a year just for giggles. Has anyone had bad luck with any of these parts? Does anyone know what the difference is between the "b" and "f" springs? any help would be greatly appriciated.:)

• Sponsors (?)

I would go with a set of rear springs and throw some coil overs on the front.. you will eventually want to. So you might as well only do it once.

IMO I think it all depends where you drive , I'm traveling to New York once a week and roads over there are F@ck't up BIG TIME. I will never have a coil overs on my car cause it's just too stiff for public roads.

I have the KYB adjustable AGXs up front, Edelbrock IAS in rear, and the B springs. I love the way the car rides and handles. I wish it was a bit lower sometimes, but if you drive yours daily you will appreciate the higher ride height.

Some springs should definitely be a first mod for everyone. It's amazing how much better it made the car feel.

Yea, but I just bought brand new tires for the 16" rims. I geuss i can put the front brakes off until I go through these tires. I guess i can go ahead and do the rear cobra brakes,( since they are 11" is that correct) they should fit the 16" rims right?:doh: