SVT 03 Cobra rims Feedback

aluisz3

Feb 14, 2008
Hello you guys im 18 years old and I need some feedback on some SVT 03 Cobra rims. I recently purchased a 2002 bronze mustang and wanted to ask ya'll, in what size will it look better on, some 17s or 18s chrome or machined face. BTW I plan on getting them through ebay since here in Miami their like $1,400 in stores.
Also what are black/silver cutouts? lol

• Sponsors (?)

Also, I have noticed that machined face rims are about $175 cheaper than chrome ones. They look 100% identical, but what is machined face made of? And is it worth going cheaper?

So machined face is just a trendy word for brushed aluminum? Is that right?

I agree- get 17s. You should definitely compare the prices of 18" tires compared to 17" before getting 18" rims. The extra inch costs a LOT more!

The machined rims are simply aluminum that has been turned to leave a brushed finish. It will hold dirt more than chrome and will need to be polished when you wash the car, but it will be harder to scratch than chrome. It's pretty much up to whatever you think looks the best.

just saw ur video on youtube, nice, very nice muscle, fobra. i bet ur the king of ur neck of woods with that ride lol
BTW was ur stang on chrome SVT 03 Cobra 17" rims??

keep up the good work.

just saw ur video on youtube, nice, very nice muscle, fobra. i bet ur the king of ur neck of woods with that ride lol
BTW was ur stang on chrome SVT 03 Cobra 17" rims??

keep up the good work.

Thanks, you could say that:D Along with my friend's Lightning and Harley which I respect both for being quick for trucks. Yeah, I have chrome SVT Cobra 17's riding on ContiExtremes and it's lowered an inch and a half:nice: