Terminator seized : Cop Car Now

Anymore most states have running from the cops as a felony. Oh, and torching your car? Add arson to your list of charges. Have any of you considered how much time in jail your going to do for all this E-tough talk of the stuff you would do? I did 2 days in the slam and it was the longest 2 days of my life. No thanks.

really?? E-talkin eh? can they really do that ??:jaw:

• Sponsors (?)

The would wouldnt they :rolleyes:

But thats the whole point of this argument, to much power for the Po Po
Im not saying street racing is ok im just saying they have no right just to take our cars for Reckless driving. You might as well ban cell phones while driving i bet they cause more deaths than street racing. Oh and if you are caught on the phone we (government) take your car. Is that fair, i wouldnt have my car i talk on the phone all the time when i drive.

You dont' seem to understand, do you?

The POLICE don't make the law, the politicians do. The POLICE only enforce the laws. Yes, the POLICE impound the car awaiting the outcome of the trial, but they don't determine the final outcome. The defendant gets his/her due process. The JUDGE orders the car forfeited if found guilty, not the POLICE. The POLICE only receive the car after the JUDGE orders it forfeited and determines it's final outcome.

If you don't like what happened in this type of case(s), don't hate the POLICE. Hate the law makers, the judges, and the dumb fools who raced in the first place.

How fuggin hard is that to understand? :rolleyes:

You dont' seem to understand, do you?

The POLICE don't make the law, the politicians do. The POLICE only enforce the laws. Yes, the POLICE impound the car awaiting the outcome of the trial, but they don't determine the final outcome. The defendant gets his/her due process. The JUDGE orders the car forfeited if found guilty, not the POLICE. The POLICE only receive the car after the JUDGE orders it forfeited and determines it's final outcome.

If you don't like what happened in this type of case(s), don't hate the POLICE. Hate the law makers, the judges, and the dumb fools who raced in the first place.

How fuggin hard is that to understand? :rolleyes:

Great now i must hate judges and politicians too and the people who get caught. I Guess I just dont like the system so I dislike the people who enforce unfair laws ( my opinion)

IM a Hater :D

Great now i must hate judges and politicians too and the people who get caught. I Guess I just dont like the system so I dislike the people who enforce unfair laws ( my opinion)

IM a Hater :D

It is your opinion, but don't hate the people who enforce the law, hate the people who make the law. Better yet, get the law repealed if you feel so strongly about it.

Here in Hawaii, 31 miles over the limit in any zone (i.e 56 in a 25) , or 81 mph or more on the freeway is arrestable (even if the speed limit is 65).

It is your opinion, but don't hate the people who enforce the law, hate the people who make the law. Better yet, get the law repealed if you feel so strongly about it.

Here in Hawaii, 31 miles over the limit in any zone (i.e 56 in a 25) , or 81 mph or more on the freeway is arrestable (even if the speed limit is 65).

As said before, laws like this affect a cop's behavior through incentivising corrupt actions. Now the likelihood of arresting some Joe Shmo in a beat down honda civic doing his best for 15 mins to get up to 120mph (exhibit A: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cFDhFXYloak) gets let off and guys you and I know in a modded 03/04 cobra who hit the gas for 15 seconds get their car impounded and the driver arrested in the hopes they might have a new cool squad car to drive around and have the local news channel film them in.

We all have our reasons for hating (some) cops: http://youtube.com/watch?v=hixltpXMRL8

I try not to generalize because if you got poor service from a waiter you wouldn't hate all waiters, but if 80% of waiters you met made your life **** and some took your car or planted drugs on you - then you might just say F it and hate waiters.

As for politicians, most of these laws are locally drafted - not your stereotypical DC politician.

This is a example of abuse of power from state governments

Their is no checks and balances anymore just absolute authority in new laws written by government.

Unreasonable Search and Seizure
A commentary by Richard Diamond on the alarming rise of automobile confiscation in America.

http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/05/517.asp

I agree with cobra red, the police are the ones that get corrupted with there new found power, i dont blame them their human i would want a Termi also.

Also: youtube vid of cop corruption is why some people in America have my attitude towards police. Not all cops are corrupt but the ones that are not, should do their jobs and bust the corrupt ones instead of turning a blind eye. ..Cowards

Dad tried to buy it back for $17,000, rofl.

His street racing days are over. Hope they revoked his license too.

gotta love when you guys blame cops. dude had it taken away for good reason. could have killed someone. speaking from a family who has seen that tragedy I am glad it got taken away. oh and it wasnt "a cop" who took it away as much as a judge and the legal system. blame them if anyone. If I were a cop I would love to be assigned that car. best sleeping cop car there is.

HA HA! Serves the kid right. You want to play on the street? Prepare to PAY for it with your life and/or your car.

Wish it would happen to all street racers.

U.M.

this d-bag of a cop in the video is the apitimy of why I hate f***in cops. This guy is out there looking for someone to pull over for the cumbest thing possible. he talks like he is the king of the world and will smack every wrong-doer in the head with his magical sceptor. This fat f**k probubly doesn't even know how to drive the car correctly anyways, so what the f**k good is it?????????? he is probubly mad cuz he's 45, fat, bald, and drives a sh***y a$$ 1987 corolla, so he gets all high and mightty and takes someone elses car to drive around for his own personal car. I would seriously, and dont even say I wouldnt, pay this mother F**ker a visit if that was my car that his lard a$$ was driving around. Anyone sticking up for this type of punishment, for this type of crime, needs to get their head out of their a$$ and wake up. You aren't fooling anyone, you did not buy a mustang to putt along at the speed limit. If that was the case, this would not be called stangnet.com, but instead, yugonet.com. Gimme a f**kin break already.

THIS IS F**KIN BULL****< AND IS NO WAY EXPLAINABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

That seems rather excessive. Why don't they take away drunk driver's cars? I have a feeling some who know about this would now rather run from a cop than pull over.

You couldn't of said it any better! Now if I'm caught Street racing in North Carolina. I'll be running all the way back to delaware! I think taking a 35,000 dollar car is way too excessive and Bullcrap! they shouldn't be allowed to just take 35,000 dollars. It's unjust!!

If your going to make the penalties for one crime such as streetracing so harsh then all the penalties must be made harsher! I agree In Delaware they need to crack down on people driving Like FU$$ing idots!!!

But making the penalty.. losing your vehicle. Isn't going to slow down street racing. It almost makes it worse especially if the driver is caught in a street race! Making more tracks for 1/4 mile racing, and auto X Will make street racing less common!

Man that makes me SOOOOO mad!!!!!! These freegin cops and our freegin government have WAY too much power. Just take your property with out paying you a dime just because some judge says so? Thats too much power for anyone to have....especially for someone thats not perfect and im SURE who have put other people in danger in their lifetime.

I can tell you one thing, all these clowns are managing to do is make everyone start RUNNING from the cops and doing high speed chaces....guess what, putting more people in danger. Another thing they are doing is making people hate our government more and more.

Taking peoples property isnt going to do anything to stop street racing....they are just scoring free cars. Its all about money.
If they REALLY...REALLY wanted to stop crime, we would adopt singapore's punishment system or something simular. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_in_Singapore

Im personally for public canings with about a 6' poll.

Funny that THAT is wrong in America...something that would QUICKLY cut down our crime rate, BUT taking someones property and not giving them anything for it, is right and just.

so if some guy robs a liquor store using a gun they should give the gun back to the guy after he's convicted???

sorry, but if you race on the street these days you should expect to get in BIG trouble...
you can send your send your "thank you" notes for that to the dummies that turned street racing from something that happened in the middle of nowhere with a half dozen people around into a "Nopi style" party with hundreds of spectators...

so if some guy robs a liquor store using a gun they should give the gun back to the guy after he's convicted???

sorry, but if you race on the street these days you should expect to get in BIG trouble...
you can send your send your "thank you" notes for that to the dummies that turned street racing from something that happened in the middle of nowhere with a half dozen people around into a "Nopi style" party with hundreds of spectators...

BAM you said it just right!...

now i'm pissed lol