The Awesomeness Of Forced Induction

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah unless it wasnt stock..LOL...90% that i know of arent.,..My friend has a 2006 charger SRT-8 looks bone stock..well except for the 10 point cage he runs this is his link from the forum he is on...Mine looks bone stock im puttind down close to 500 rwhp..no one would think twice oh look its a old school mustang convertible...Ahhhh it has nothing...hee hee :rlaugh:

'
Yeah i expected to get owned but i guess with similar power i had him with less weight. It just goes to show it's not always about how much power you make, weight is just as important (until you get way up there to where the power just doesn't give a damn how much weight there is lol). I also threw down on one of those SRT8 Cherokees way back before i built my stroker, and that really stunned me but i think that guy couldn't drive.

I realize, I'm a little late to the party but I've been busy. :shrug: Anyway... Here's my MadMike Cliffnotes (which I know he loves):
Uhhh,..OK,.... I see I have "arrived".................................. My existence on this forum elevated to "Celebrity" status!

When the local Resident Janitor, part time trash mag editor starts creating quotes that were never uttered, just to get a rise in subscriptions,.....I must be special.

#1. The Cobra, left to it's own devices, being several hundred more lbs heavier than me, breathing the same air my motor did naturally aspirated would not have killed me like this car did. :nonono: So stuff your termi-worship in your ass.

#2. Cliff notes.:nonono: Stuff your cliff notes in your ass.

#3. I'll cop to giving up the chase after the speedo pegged 120 (even though it wouldn't have mattered) from a lack of balls. As long as Cobra dude cops to having a lack of brains.:nonono: So stuff that in your ass too.

Matter of fact,...stuff your head in your ass while your stuffing all of that other stuff up there.:nonono:

For the record, I'm perfectly happy with my engine and it's paltry 300 HP.
I don't HAVE to put premium in it to go to the Grocery store.
I don't have to run a radiator out of a D9 Cat to keep it cool.
The A/C compressor in my car didn't get dumped for fear of the down pipe melting the refrigerant hoses.Or because It added another 50 lbs to the 100 lbs of turbo/ I/C/ and tubing I just added to my front end.
And gas mileage in my car is still measured in MPG's, not how far it is between stations.

So Nyaaah.

AND,...you know where all that can go too.

I already posted earlier about one of my friends cobra that makes 702 to the tires.

But , There is another guy in my area with a black 03-04 cobra. I don't know him but his car is well known. He not only has the supercharger but also has a Hellion Hellraiser twin turbo setup. (compounded boost) I watched that car make well over 1000 to the tires at a dyno day a couple yrs ago.
It's a sleeper streetcar. Outrageous!

Many moons ago when I was in highschool, a friend and I were cruising in my car with the windows down. We were in one of those parts of Houston where you tend to find fast cars lurking about. Anyway, we get the undeniable smell of high octane exhaust coming into the car from someone in the line of traffic ahead, so I decide to figure out who.

After weaving through traffic for a few minutes, we come upon a Lancer Evo. About this time, you expect to find some punk kid driving and his buddy with a video camera yelling obscenities out the passenger side. Oh, no no. Its one of those Boyd Coddington look alikes - you know, hat, glasses, trimmed beard and Hawaiin shirt, probably close to retirement.

WTF is that in his passenger seat? Oh, its just his MINIATURE POODLE with a PINK BOW on its head. His windows are also down, the dog is on the sill enjoying the car ride.

Me "HEY! Its that you running race gas?"

Him <smiles>

So we come to a stop light. I wasn't sure what he was going to do at green, but I was planning on giving it all I had (which at this point wasn't much more than 275 hp)

Light goes green.

All I can remember vividly is watching that poor poodle getting slammed against the seat back like a bird flying into a window. I mean it was violent. But that was all I saw, because next thing I know, he's half a mile down the road and I'm still crossing the intersection.

Might I amend the title to the awesomeness of forced induction coupled with AWD?

You just dont go playing around with a good running dsm and alot of boost from a stop light lol. It always ends badly for everyone else.

Where was this car show? I am in Des Moines and had no idea about it. :(

I was busy working on my junk anyways though...

It was at Valley Junction, all day Sunday. It was 90% mustangs, boy were there some nice ones. Sorry to hijack, Mike. Back to the boosting!

Edit: My bad, Kpack already answered your question.
Edit #2: The guy that owned the Mystic 2003 Termi said the previous owner traded it in on a new Ford truck... I think he later jumped off a cliff.

I already posted earlier about one of my friends cobra that makes 702 to the tires.

But , There is another guy in my area with a black 03-04 cobra. I don't know him but his car is well known. He not only has the supercharger but also has a Hellion Hellraiser twin turbo setup. (compounded boost) I watched that car make well over 1000 to the tires at a dyno day a couple yrs ago.
It's a sleeper streetcar. Outrageous!
Nothing sleeper about 03/04 cobras...

Reactions: 1 user
MY A/C works fine..i dont have a huge radiator..So what the price of gas is exspensive anyways..lol...But i also have close to 500 rwhp on tap at will everytime i get behind the wheel...And i love every minute of it...lol...

Mystic =
1250675188_family_guy_barfing.gif

If I was given a Mystic Cobra, the first thing I'd do with it would be sell it and buy another in a color that actually looks good. And then use the extra money that I'm sure some tard would pay for it to buy a Whipple.

Uhhh,..OK,.... I see I have "arrived".................................. My existence on this forum elevated to "Celebrity" status!

When the local Resident Janitor, part time trash mag editor starts creating quotes that were never uttered, just to get a rise in subscriptions,.....I must be special.

#1. The Cobra, left to it's own devices, being several hundred more lbs heavier than me, breathing the same air my motor did naturally aspirated would not have killed me like this car did. :nonono: So stuff your termi-worship in your ass.

#2. Cliff notes.:nonono: Stuff your cliff notes in your ass.

#3. I'll cop to giving up the chase after the speedo pegged 120 (even though it wouldn't have mattered) from a lack of balls. As long as Cobra dude cops to having a lack of brains.:nonono: So stuff that in your ass too.

Matter of fact,...stuff your head in your ass while your stuffing all of that other stuff up there.:nonono:

For the record, I'm perfectly happy with my engine and it's paltry 300 HP.
I don't HAVE to put premium in it to go to the Grocery store.
I don't have to run a radiator out of a D9 Cat to keep it cool.
The A/C compressor in my car didn't get dumped for fear of the down pipe melting the refrigerant hoses.Or because It added another 50 lbs to the 100 lbs of turbo/ I/C/ and tubing I just added to my front end.
And gas mileage in my car is still measured in MPG's, not how far it is between stations.

So Nyaaah.

AND,...you know where all that can go too.

...and the Cliffnotes:

Blah blah blah... *butthurt* Wish I'd bought a Termi. I like people who put things in their ass.