The Awesomeness Of Forced Induction

'
Yeah i expected to get owned but i guess with similar power i had him with less weight. It just goes to show it's not always about how much power you make, weight is just as important (until you get way up there to where the power just doesn't give a damn how much weight there is lol). I also threw down on one of those SRT8 Cherokees way back before i built my stroker, and that really stunned me but i think that guy couldn't drive.

just saw this... but its not really true. blower and turbo cars it doesnt really effect much but a nitrous or NA car weight is HUGE! 100lbs knocked the 60s in the race car from 1.16 to a 1.24 and 5.00 to 5.19 in the 1/8

• Sponsors (?)

just saw this... but its not really true. blower and turbo cars it doesnt really effect much but a nitrous or NA car weight is HUGE! 100lbs knocked the 60s in the race car from 1.16 to a 1.24 and 5.00 to 5.19 in the 1/8

:doh: He was talking about the conditions in the first post. Not the 1/8th mile. :p

Who races 1/8th anyway? They couldn't afford the rest? :jester:

Reactions: 1 user
actually it doesnt mater if its from a dead stop or rolling

Beats me,...all I know is that we were "rolling" at 80 before power got put to pavement. I have already done the "I wonder if's" in that scenario, and having nitrous might have kept me right behind, or beside the cobra.

Until the bottle emptied.:rolleyes:

Then it would have been a much more colorful story to tell when the motor went to about 8:1 AFR at 150 MPH and 7000 RPM.

I was mostly making a joke. Weight always matters, i was just saying at some point you can run whatever ET you want if you make enough power.

Then it would have been a much more colorful story to tell when the motor went to about 8:1 AFR at 150 MPH and 7000 RPM.
um idk but nothing would have happened to ur engine? thats pretty rich u might have had backfires but oh well they dont hurt nothing.​