The Forest Festival June 1st, 2008

• Sponsors (?)

Life is good

What a fun day with plenty of eye candy.

Still can't believe I took 1st place in Best Display out of over 400 cars. :eek:

And you Russ, two 2nd place trophies.

Life is good. :nice:

nice! I couldn't have made it anyway, but there outta be an unwritten rule that all the local car shows should be in the general discussion.. maybe this was mentioned i dunno. Some VERY nice cars though, i can't believe we have cars of that level around here! Thanks for sharing i watched it twice, lol and that song is stuck in my head

nice! I couldn't have made it anyway, but there outta be an unwritten rule that all the local car shows should be in the general discussion.. maybe this was mentioned i dunno. Some VERY nice cars though, i can't believe we have cars of that level around here! Thanks for sharing i watched it twice, lol and that song is stuck in my head

Thanks, the entry was only $10. Could that have something to do with the good turnout? The show gets bigger every year. [ this is my third visit to their show ] They had 342 entrys registered. They only had 300 dash plaques so alot of the cars that showed up late did not enter but did display. The event was over at 2:00 PM and they had a cruise of all the cars through town. :nice: