Build Thread The Hoopty Chronicles - New House, New garage, New Car?

We have one in Georgia, love going in there! They always have a table with scratch and dent or open returned items for cheap. Found a balanced scat 408 stroker kit for $1k one time; although I didn't have the money to buy it.

Joe

• Sponsors (?)

Motor is at another machine shop now for assembly. Should be next week, these guys are quick. Would have used them all along but they’re really far from me.

Also, dropped off the turbo at the powder coater. Decided on a couple colors too. Going to go up. There next week and help him out with it and document the process.
161E90C2-1DCC-422C-B2FA-190514A266C4.jpeg

Hawaiian teal and black chrome. Gonna be nice!

Reactions: 10 users
Wanted to do my exhaust side with the ceramic stuff. Now I want to even more. Looks good!
It’s really cool stuff. I’m very fortunate to have a friend willing to help me out like this or I’d never be able to afford it. He does all the coating for the big speed shops in town - the M2K ford GT and white rice just to name a couple “famous” cars I guess?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
It’s really cool stuff. I’m very fortunate to have a friend willing to help me out like this or I’d never be able to afford it. He does all the coating for the big speed shops in town - the M2K ford GT and white rice just to name a couple “famous” cars I guess?
That’s a cool car. Chris Delgado and those ProSpeed guys build some cool stuff. I always forget you’re down there among all the cool stuff.