The Official Dtl (dorrito Tacos Locos) Thread

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by FoxMustangLvr, Apr 21, 2014.

  1. How you do that? :hammer: ??
  2. HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

    Wait wait wait wait ... Why weren't you driving the green beast to Taco Bell?
  3. Kris wanted to drive it, my momma always taught me to share ;)
  4. Wuss ... Wait kris isn't the one who wrecked it is he?
  5. The one and only ;)
    TOOLOW91 likes this.
  6. And you let him drive it ... On the street? .... With other cars? Hell he can't even drive in a straight line lol
  7. Wasn't his fault it tagged the wall. He is actually a great driver and was able to not destroy my whole car in that accident. I don't care who was driving it when it broke, that sucker was eating wall. Being able to steer it off the wall and save the rest of the car was a heck of a feat or he is just that much luckyier than I.
  8. No I'm just messin with you about it
  9. :lol:
  10. This thread has gone on too long without a post

    mikestang63, 84Ttop and TOOLOW91 like this.
  11. The last thing anyone wants to know is what's in the Taco Bell meat. Kinda like what that stripper looks like without makeup and in the daylight.
    MikeH686 likes this.
  12. It was just released today, besides I've never had a problem with it, I've eaten it late and still all good :D
  13. We're talking about the Taco Bell, right?:banana:
  14. since it is a taco bell thread, i fixed it for you.:p:D
    mikestang63 likes this.
  15. lmao!!!! ...Iron stomach :shrug:
    Would also like to recomend the Chili-Cheese Burrito,

    I call it the Chill-i-to [email protected] good :nice::nice:
  16. Although most of you don't want to hear it... This is appropriate tech info for our thread.
    The following was copied from My local news stations' website:

    April 29, 2014 (WPVI) -- After Taco Bell revealed its taco filling is 88 percent beef, many wondered what made up the other 12 percent.

    Well, the fast food restaurant has answered those questions.

    Taco Bell revealed the other ingredients that make up its beef.

    "They do have weird names  perfect for tongue twisters! But these ingredients are completely safe and approved by the FDA. They're common ingredients also found in food items at your grocery store," the website states.
    Here are some of the ingredients and what Taco Bell has to say about them:


    Taco Bell: It sounds weird, but it's actually a form of mildly sweet sugar we use to balance the flavor. You may have had it the last time you had a natural soda.


    Taco Bell: This is a form of yeast that gives our seasoned beef a more savory taste.


    Taco Bell: Actually, it's derived from corn, which is a food staple in Mexican culture as well as many others. We use a small amount as a thickener and to maintain moisture in our seasoned beef. It's common in many foods like yogurt.


    Taco Bell: When you prepare as much seasoned beef as we do, you don't want it to separate. That's what soy lecithin does. It helps (with moisture) to bind substances that would otherwise separate -- like oil and water. It's a common ingredient in many grocery staples, like chocolate bars and salad dressings.


    Taco Bell: Well, we use them to help make sure our seasoned beef is the right texture. They're also commonly found in deli items, cheeses, coffee drinks and desserts.


    Taco Bell: This safe acid occurs in almost all living things, and we use a very small amount to manage the acidity to get the right flavor.


    Taco Bell: Caramel color is caramelized sugar, which is a commonly used food coloring (also found in cereals and pancake syrup). Cocoa Powder doesn't add any flavor to our recipe, but it helps our seasoned beef maintain a rich color.


    Taco Bell: It's a naturally occurring sugar that we use to improve the taste of our seasoned beef.

    The company also says there is no MSG added and it only uses "USDA-inspected, 100% premium real beef, period."
  17. Great, now I gotta make up a technical term for my Taco poop
  18. Good luck.. I know you have been struggling on the creative side lately, LOL!
    Noobz347 and madspeed like this.