The Official MACn89blckstng Progress Thread

• Sponsors (?)

You need to pay photobucket...to get your pics back up bro. I hate that site now. I paid $40 last year to get mine back, now they want me to pay again, but I won't. And my pics still work, so I figured why bother?

BTW....anybody know a good site to upload pics to that is faster and easier with the BS ads and stuff?

You need to pay photobucket...to get your pics back up bro. I hate that site now. I paid $40 last year to get mine back, now they want me to pay again, but I won't. And my pics still work, so I figured why bother?

BTW....anybody know a good site to upload pics to that is faster and easier with the BS ads and stuff?

what's going on ? are they charging now?

i do them 1 by 1 but its free tinypic.com

Progress is going to be very slow, I dont have any cash for paint, I'm going to talk to my boss about paying him off for the paint, I'm DYING to paint it! I can't really do anything to the car til its painted, I have to install my driveshaft loop and front sway bar but those are small things that wont take very long. I want to see a complete interior in this car soooooo badly!

Jus to keep you guys posted, I finished the body work on the front bumper tonight and I ordered the paint today! Gonna start prepping her for paint then find a place to shoot it and it will be painted!!!!!!!

I'm in Morris County. Know anyone with a spraybooth I could use for a day? lol

I started prepping some parts today. Got the fender and quarter extensions and the cobra grille insert painted this afternoon. I love the color. So here's a few teaser paint pics. I'm gonna shoot the front bumper tomorrow morning/afternoon (depends when i get my ass out of bed). I also plan on prepping the rear bumper as well.
DSCN3939.jpg

DSCN3940.jpg

DSCN3941.jpg

DSCN3942.jpg

DSCN3944.jpg

DSCN3945.jpg

DSCN3946.jpg