Thinking About A Team Z K Member Does Any One Have Thought On This, Plus What Are Good Spring Rates?

I've never had to deal with their customer service. Didn't know it was so bad. Guess I was lucky. This is it sitting under my 331 for my current project.
uploadfromtaptalk1456666190596.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

While this thread is back at the top: @90lxcoupe did you go moly or mild steel with yours? And which arms? I'm building a motor similar to yours, was thinking of going the teamz route, but I've seen too many threads where it won't square right, and honestly half the stuff they offer the engineering just looks cheesy. Your comments here got me looking at the racecraft stuff and I'm digging it.

While this thread is back at the top: @90lxcoupe did you go moly or mild steel with yours? And which arms? I'm building a motor similar to yours, was thinking of going the teamz route, but I've seen too many threads where it won't square right, and honestly half the stuff they offer the engineering just looks cheesy. Your comments here got me looking at the racecraft stuff and I'm digging it.

After a lengthy conversation with racecraft i decided to go mild steel with the k-member. They said over time the chromoly might be prone to cracking and the risk wasnt worth the weight savings. I have the a-arms with the bushings, and they are 1" shorter to account for my 94-95 spindles. Another thing i like about the a-arms is the racecraft stuff uses a better bushing and the ball joint area is more robust than some of the other guys.

Reactions: 1 user