Thinking of trading, need some input please

91foxbod50

Sep 26, 2007
Someone is trying to trade me their 95 cobra for my fox.

The only problem is.... its a vert...

But i still am looking for vert cobras to see how they look. and ive seen some decent ones.

The cars bone stock 100000 miles.

My car is a h/c/i 302 w t5z trans and full exhaust.

What u guys think? black cobra with tan interior vs my 2 tone fox with decent paint.

• Sponsors (?)

Do you want a stock cobra?

Honestly, without seeing both cars, hard to place a value on either. I always say in a trade though, someone always makes out better than the other guy. I think in this case....keep your car

I love foxes, but owning both a 96 cobra & a 90 Fox I would choose the SN95 all day over a Fox. Much nicer car. Especially if its a Cobra, worth way more than the fox anyway unless ur fox is low mileage and super nice.

If you ask in a fox forum, of course the close minded fox guys are going to say keep the fox. Maybe you should ask in the SN95 forum as well for a different view from guys who might actually own a SN95 cobra vert. Without seeing pics, i would say the cobra. That thing is a vortech away from being a beast.

Plus you can always go back and pick up a beat to hell fox for $500 or less and restore it.

It all depends on what you want. Me...I got over the whole convertible thing and this Saturday I should be changing out. My father said a guy should have a convertible at least once in his life..of course his were very cool, 58 ford and a 63 t bird. Try it and then if you dont like it theres always another fox coming along.

If you ask in a fox forum, of course the close minded fox guys are going to say keep the fox. Maybe you should ask in the SN95 forum as well for a different view from guys who might actually own a SN95 cobra vert. Without seeing pics, i would say the cobra. That thing is a vortech away from being a beast.

Plus you can always go back and pick up a beat to hell fox for $500 or less and restore it.

No different for a fox. Especially being a vert. If it was a hard top i would say go for it. but since verts are ghey i say he keeps his car. Put a vortech on the fox and race it all day long. SN vert has to weigh a good 300lbs more than a fox.

As I said before, coming from a guy who owns both, get the SN95 you wont be sorry. Much better car all around. As far as the extra weight, whats the difference? Neither of the mentioned cars are fast to begin with. Just have fun with them. I also vowed to never get a vert, but I picked up my 90 GT Vert for my fiance a couple of weeks ago and love the car. Hope we get at least a couple more nice days here so we can take the top down.

No different for a fox. Especially being a vert. If it was a hard top i would say go for it. but since verts are ghey i say he keeps his car. Put a vortech on the fox and race it all day long. SN vert has to weigh a good 300lbs more than a fox.

Well a Sn95 cobra has gt 40 heads, 1.7 rockers, cobra intake, underdrive pullies, and a beefer cam. A stock sn95 cobra with a vortech will produce signifcantlly more power than a bone stock fox mustang.

I had a sn car and miss the crap out of it!It wasent a cobra or a vert.Me i liked the sn cars for the good looks,firm/solid feel,more cushy ride,FAT ASS meats on the rear without mini tub,space shuttle like cockpit.My fox's mmmmmm so sexy,and get tons of compliments,much faster,very easy to get parts for or sell what i have.Easy to hid and clean up the engine bay,less cluttered engine bay.Plus a good clean fox is worth more then a sn and the foxes will never go out of style!my 3 foxes

DSCN29751.jpg

04110013241.jpg

0722000553a1.jpg

and my sn
nice-1.jpg

95stang1.jpg

john:p