This would definately make a cool sleeper

• Sponsors (?)

ive always wanted to put a 5.8 in a miata.

When i used to autocross, there wasa guy that would come by and watch that had a 302 in his with a kenne bell blower on it. all under the stock hood. i guess there is a big following for them... monster miatas or something like that is the club he belonged to.

99% of the chassis is idential. control arms, springs, shocks, struts, swaybars...they all bolt right in...as do all bracing components such as strut tower brace subframes, etc. AND on top of that you can add a 79-86 bucket seats console from a mustang that will look like it all belongs.

id love to get a fairmont or a fox chassis Marquis/LTD...even better yet...a fox chassis Granada!

The body is in fantastic rust-free condition from top to bottom
except for a small spot on each of the rear wheel inner fenders.
The very tip of the passenger rear quarter behind the wheel has a dime size spot of rust too.

Seems kind of contridictory?

:stupid: Why would anyone want spend money on that POS granny car :shrug: . It's no different than modding a Civic if you ask me.
:nonono: It's the same as a fox, with different body panels. You see a sky blue pos grandma car with hubcaps and white walls. Some people see potential. Paint it flat black, put some drag lites on it, and a stroker with a turbo under the hood, and you would think differently.

:stupid: Why would anyone want spend money on that POS granny car :shrug: . It's no different than modding a Civic if you ask me.

Its got much more potential than a Civic. It already has a 302 and accepts almost all Mustang modifications and yet it looks like something an 80 year old lady drives to bingo.

Its a good street racing car because nobody would expect it to be fast.

Is it just me or am I the only one that believes a car should look its part ? :shrug:

whats worse? a fast car that looks slow or a slow car that looks fast? or should all fast cars look fast and all slow cars look slow?

some people like to have a "fast" look but dont care about speed, others care ONLY about how the car performns and dont care what it looks like.

yes i like a "fast looking" car too, a mustang done well cosmetically looks amazing but there is something awesome about being able to lurk around in an un-suspecting car that can blow the doors off almost anything you come in contact with during a given drive. the look on peoples faces is priceless. i had tons of fun picking on ricers with my taurus sho. gotta wonder what it feels like to be blown away by a family car.

your 85 corvette looks real fast but its barely average. Even the mustang of its day gave that vette a run for its money. which car looks faster?