Those with Griffin Radiators (31x19)...what overflow tank do you use?

5spd GT

"the 5.0 owns all"
Founding Member
Aug 7, 2002
Arkansas
I just finished my FTI heads, cam, intake swap and need an overflow tank to "top" off my project...what do you use...?...I want it to function exactly how the factory one did...I want it to recirculate...

Thanks for any suggestions,

David

• Sponsors (?)

Do you got any pics of that catch can...didn't see any clear ones on your site...if not...where do you put the catch canup at?...did you use a different tube to go into the catch can than the stock hose?...does it recirculate?

Thanks,

David

I just installed an AFCO radiator and am using a cheap ($6.99) overflow bottle from O'Reilly's that I mounted just behind the front bumper. In doing this is hidden and it made for a cleaner engine bay...

wido78 said:
I just installed an AFCO radiator and am using a cheap ($6.99) overflow bottle from O'Reilly's that I mounted just behind the front bumper. In doing this is hidden and it made for a cleaner engine bay...

I have an O'Reilly's close by...do you have any pics of it...does it recirculate?...any problems?...overflowing etc...?...

Keep the suggestions coming...pics are welcome :nice:

David

I can take a few pics this evening and upload them.

As for any issues, I am in the process of installing a new motor, so I haven't had the opportunity to try it out yet, but I don't forsee any problems. It can recirculate if you set it up to do so.