Took NEW pictures of The car after the wreck??!! SPoiler painted no photoshop anymore

• Sponsors (?)

i dont think your rims look bad on that car at all... they actually look good IMO..

also the spoiler works well with your rear bumper...i actually kinda like it :hide: im not a fan of the front bumper and the tail lights but i think it looks pretty good :nice:

spoiler looks great man! keep it up...

I would feel the body kit if you had a big ass intercooler filling the front hole, some body filler on the side holes and some larger (functional) tips in the rear.
The body kit would be much better if the car had the power to make use of the rear difuser and aerodynamics of the kit.
Also the wider wheels will bring in the kit much nicer.
Wish I still had my stock Cobra tail lights. I would give them to you for free just to dump the damn ricer tail lights :nonono:

Im thinking of a roush stage 3 bumper ftw! and some fr500 anthracite, but man im tired of spending on this car its been a money pit since day one, I got a new vent grille coming that goes under your wiper blades since it is cracked from the hood accident, I got a new Ram clutch sitting in the floor since im tired of my hd clutch pedal is to stiff for daily driving, plus I ordered a new passenger side door panel because someone chipped the leather, cost me $440 bucks and that was cheap, ford dealership wanted $624 but i found it cheaper but aparently mild graphite is no longer made so lucky I found one, and today im trying to figure out what to do about my seatbelts, I never use them but the passenger might want them, and their worn out and to get them to retract you have to push in back in the panel pretty sad but old and wore out retractor, i think its like $100 for both sides but still thats $100 lol damn ford for making a crap design should be covered under warrenty as a safety flaw for a lifetime of the car, im pushing 94,000 miles though for a 2000 mustang gt not bad really though for a old car

no, only because it would be hard to track down that exact color

Oh come on... They made a hell of a lot of 96-2004 mustangs and there were only a handful of trim colors. There's no way you have such a "rare" interior that no-one has the parts.

I might actually have that color... is it light grey? :shrug: You can see it in my sig actually.

yes its light gray, but ford told me they made 2 types, graphite and mild graphite, I have the mild graphite, ford discontinued them so im sure if i put in some leg work i could find it but i already ordered the peice so i'll just deal with it, i still cant believe a door panel is so high

http://www.bigfordpartsstores.com/ BEST MUSTANG SITE TO BUY RESTORE PARTS *CHEAP*

Have you tried prestige mustangs yet ? Im sure you could pick up everything you want pretty cheap and after you pull all the other stuff off throw it up on craigslist. As far as the car goes , it looks better than it did and it would look killer with some tinted stock tail lights and headlights. Throw on some FR500's (maybe used?) and sell the bullets.:nice: Im sure you can dig up a roush stage 3 front cheap if you look hard enough.

holy smokes, that ebay link is the exact color *carpet and all* thanks dude wow your a life saver, only thing that looks different is the speaker cover, mine isnt smooth its vented on the whole thing, that picture looks smooth on the back but you can see the speaker circle area on the front