Top speed with 410's

I was just wondering, because I had my vert up to 185 on Interstate 80, that was in 4th gear. I run 8.67@168 mph with my mods. Of course that is with the 270 rear end that I yanked out an old 5.0.

• Sponsors (?)

cronin49 said:
I was just wondering, because I had my vert up to 185 on Interstate 80, that was in 4th gear. I run 8.67@168 mph with my mods. Of course that is with the 270 rear end that I yanked out an old 5.0.

i think this is the dumbest post i have ever read. i really think you should walk into a nice field somewhere...then off yourself. At least then your life(and death) would have a purpose...to fertilize the grass and flowers. :nonono:

just some guy said:
i think this is the dumbest post i have ever read. i really think you should walk into a nice field somewhere...then off yourself. At least then your life(and death) would have a purpose...to fertilize the grass and flowers. :nonono:

HAHAHAH yeah i was reading that like :scratch:

cronin49 said:
Then don't open the thread, Einstein. :bs: on your et's too! I have been going to tracks over 30 years now, I have never seen a Mustang with your mods run almost into the 12's, in a vert no less! HAHAHA! Give me a break, Talk about GAY! Keep pumping yourself up, apparently by the number of posts you have their is not much happening in your life! Jackie Chan, Jackie Chan,PLEASE! What are you, 12 years old? Go ahead and flame me, I could use a good laugh. Remember you started this, JERK!

Oh man!
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :D :lol:

This thread rocks!

Just bustin' balls man! Gotta have a little levity in hear once in a while. And its not a V6 bumper, its a V6 GRILL! I like it, and everybody who sees it likes it too. :puke: Jackie Chan, Peace!!

cronin49 said:
Just bustin' balls man! Gotta have a little levity in hear once in a while. And its not a V6 bumper, its a V6 GRILL! I like it, and everybody who sees it likes it too. :puke: Jackie Chan, Peace!!
It's a V6 rear bumper. He's asking about Jackie Chan. It's to eliminate the tailpipe holes because he has turndowns. :bang: :bang: :bang:

post.jpg

Attachments

• post.jpg
    post.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 52
:rlaugh:

You guys are BRUTAL,

Seriously, I thought this was an interesting thread, I'm definitly getting 4.10's but I mean man, you guys are HARD CORE. Yeah I'm new, but again the top speed diffrence between the stock 2.73? vs 4.10 must be marginal. Why not just say that ??? :shrug:

SRMobile said:

You guys are BRUTAL,

Seriously, I thought this was an interesting thread, I'm definitly getting 4.10's but I mean man, you guys are HARD CORE. Yeah I'm new, but again the top speed diffrence between the stock 2.73? vs 4.10 must be marginal. Why not just say that ??? :shrug:

There is NO difference in top speed. :bang: