tranny talk

Euphoric306

Apr 5, 2004
im from the 5.0 forums, but i figured id get a quicker and better response for you folk

i'm in the market for another t5, and highly considering the v6 trannys in the sn-95 cars, mainly because they are newer and usually have fewer miles than most fox trannys. already researched that they will bolt right in, but

my question is what year did the speedo pickup on the tranny go from mechanical and electric to just electric?

• Sponsors (?)

Euphoric306 said:
but i figured id get a quicker and better response for you folk

well with 21 views and 0 replies, i guess i was wrong here, thanks for nothing dickwads

edit: sorry i didn't take into consideration the possibility that none of you have even looked under your car, let alone know what kind of speedo pickup you have on your transmission.

Well if your tranny is talking, tell it to STFU and to go direct it's james bond movie.

LISTEN *******, DON'T ****EN COME OVER HERE AND CALL US DICKWADS BECAUSE YOU EXPECTED A ****EN ANSWER IN A DAY. It's not that hard, but you could have researched it online. It's not that hard, you know. Max time would probably be 10 minutes(maybe more, maybe less I don't know). Now, I know the answer for this and maybe since it wasn't posted in the TECH area...I shouldn't answer it, but I will. I'm not a prick like you. '98 was the last year for mechanical and '99 was the first year for electric. Your lucky that I knew that. Did I know that, or did I make that up? Well, I guess your lazy ass is going to have to research it or your just going to have to take my work on it. :eek: So now, why don't you go **** off and post some tech questions in the talk area and label them as "engine talk" or "paint talk", OK?

zincyellow03 said:
Well if your tranny is talking, tell it to STFU and to go direct it's james bond movie.

LISTEN *******, DON'T ****EN COME OVER HERE AND CALL US DICKWADS BECAUSE YOU EXPECTED A ****EN ANSWER IN A DAY. It's not that hard, but you could have researched it online. It's not that hard, you know. Max time would probably be 10 minutes(maybe more, maybe less I don't know). Now, I know the answer for this and maybe since it wasn't posted in the TECH area...I shouldn't answer it, but I will. I'm not a prick like you. '98 was the last year for mechanical and '99 was the first year for electric. Your lucky that I knew that. Did I know that, or did I make that up? Well, I guess your lazy ass is going to have to research it or your just going to have to take my work on it. :eek: So now, why don't you go **** off and post some tech questions in the talk area and label them as "engine talk" or "paint talk", OK?
+1 for that.......
.....I guess YELLOW isn`t always so MELLOW so you better watch out, don`t mess w/YELLOW:D :owned:

:mad: You come over here spoutin your mouth??? because you posted in the wrong section this is for talk not TECH poopyhead, yeah how do ya like that one????:nono: wow zinc coulda come through the monitor and whuped yo ash for that!!!! dickwads???.......really is that the best you could come up with???:rolleyes: at least unleash the good names on us like penis heads, or V6 wiennies, or even fart smellers!!...oh.....oh.....even better the you got PWNED!!!! Biattch.
Now sit back STFU and never post in the V6 section till you can respect the power of the yellow.... behold ZINC the PWNER of all retarded 5.0 drivers!!!!! :hail2:

Why in the Hell would you put a V6 tranny behind a V8? That is like putting a 2.3 Tranny in a V6. It the V8 and V6 Trans are Exactly the same then its all good but damn, you got a V8 use V8 parts. Hell I am going to use a V8 T5 in my 2.3T because I wont break it on power as i build the engine up.

When you first posted I thought that you were looking for a transvestite chat room. Put better thought in your titles.

Now that I am thinking of it. Low Mileage because it is a V6??? W-T-F???
1. More V6's were made and sold than V8's
2. V6's get better Gas Mileage so they were most likely drove more than the V8's
3. What the hell is up with your attitude?

Realisticially why in the hell would you think that a V6 has less mileage? Mine has over 180,000 miles and runing strong. Start looking in the J/y's for a T-5 or take your butt out and buy a new one.