Turbosnake95's Dart 331 / T-76 Turbo build up!

• Sponsors (?)

August 2nd Update:

Well here is the initial tune we are going to run till the engine breaks in some more, it is brand new. All numbers are thru a C-4 tranny.

Dyno graph shown is SAE Corrected @ 605 rwhp, and 584 rwtq, Uncorrected was @ 620 rwhp, and 599 rwtq.

This was done on a moderate boost level of 17 PSI and ran up to 6000 rpm.

Air Fuel ratio is @ 11.25-11.50 for a safety barrier.

CobraDyno8206.jpg
[/IMG]

I wanted to take the PSI level even higher, but George at Turbo Tech wouldnt let me................ yet :D

Will:flag:

Thank you everyone, it has been a long and tiresome road, but it is all worth it. The Power Curve ( If you want to call it that :D ) is just insane, we could have tuned it like alot of other tuners do to get max HP/TQ for like 200-300 rpm and have it drop down again, but Turbo Tech wanted this car to be able to use max HP/TQ through out the entire power band, and I must say they did a hell of a great job tuning it. I will run the car this way till this winter then it will be getting a Spyder intake installed and the PSI pushed up to around 23-26 PSI:nice:

Thank you all for the intrest in this project and the support.

Will:flag:

Damn Will, that dyno graph has me drooling all over my screen! I'm glad everything is finally coming together and paying off for you! That is what you call "area under the curve." Do you have any idea how many RPM's you are at or near 600rwhp, due to the graph being in MPH I can't tell.

I'd LOVE to hear this thing on the dyno/street spooling up!!!