uber plenum, with eddy intake lol

Mr. Rustypwnz

Advanced Member
Jun 1, 2005
indianapolis/ valdosta ga
ive had this intake for a lil while, so i decided while the clutch is getting swapped, i had better do this, however didnt think it would be this hard!! lol you have to use shorter bolts for the intake mani, and for the upper plenum, I went with a exploder, since its drilled for a 5.0 or LS1 or 2. and to my amazement the exploder IAC plugged right up and works great!! i had to make a bracket for the throttle cable, among some other things.

i also put a FOX radiator in it, with a catch can mounted in the bumper..

next ill actually put a good intake tube on it and get a ls1 tb to put on it lol

despite this **** being a pain in the ass, it pulls MUCH harder in the upper half, and dosent let off at all.. im happy!!

eddyintake.jpg
[/IMG]

eddyintake001.jpg
[/IMG]

• Sponsors (?)

Good freaking lord man, hahaha. I'd imagine you are gaining quite a bit of flow up top with that setup!

Question... why did you go with a Fox radiator? Looks substantially smaller, or else you've removed something around the general area that makes it look that way.

i went with the fox, to lose the huge reservoir.. it keeps the same temps, so im not too worried about it.. it gives me a whole lot more room to mess with..

to my surprise it didnt loose any (that i can feel) torque in the lower half.. absolutely snappy as hell throttle response