Ultra Eleanor Style wheels??

• Sponsors (?)

Other wheels like this are 4.5 BS and Dodgestangs chart shows many with 4.75. I have not seen any wheels with that BS and and thinking that those folks are running new style wheels with spacers. There is not much detail. I searched the forums and could not find any specific info on the 4.25 BS. When I called Mustangs Unlimited I was going to decide between the Vintage 60s and the Ultras based on what they said. They highly recommended the Ultra. I would rather not spend the extra $400 if I don't need too but really don't want to screw up on an $800.00 purchase either.

I would like to see Dodgestangs chart with type of wheel and spacer info as well.

I have not bought yet.

I would like to see Dodgestangs chart with type of wheel and spacer info as well.

I have not bought yet.

Spacers cannot fix a backspace that is too small. You would need fender flares or a shortened rear axle. Not sure why they keep saying in the MU catalog that they will fit a 64-66 :shrug: Maybe there is a tire combo that will make them work.

I would like to see it, because I would like those wheels as well. Currently I am leaning towards the Coys Wheels

carfront2.jpg

c67_machined_s.jpg

17x8 with 4.75 BS

Coy's Custom Wheel & Tire

I decided to play it safe and ordered American Racing T70Rs in 17X8 4.5 BS for the rear and 17x7 4.0 BS for the front.

I wanted to get away from the five spoke but I have 14 in Torg Thrust now and like the way they look. These are polished so there will be some change.

Plan on Nitto Invos P245-45 17 rear and P235-45 17 front.

I'll update on the fit but this seems to be safe for the 65.

I hope to decrease my autocross lap times with the better tires and provide some competition for the newer Mustangs.

My next project will be to find a rack and pinion that works.

Thanks for the input.