Vote...

Who would you vote for in the upcoming MOD election?

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
i mean think about it.... no one has been sent to construct pics like these such as be requested!! im not only entering the posse im makeing history!

this will be talked about for centerys to come!!! when cars are floating

That's pretty arrogant of you to think. You do not know the inner workings of the Posse... yet.:p

Daggar said:
swap shirts with one of the hooters girls.
pics.gif

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
*** hugs Daggar Strype dman and 90coupe *** and starts his journy in witch that has to take place... and will not return on stang-net until the quest has been completed!

Keep your powder and your pants dry pledge! *salute*

Dman ran for mod... failed... strype almost got banned.....im gonna be in the talk posse, 1st i gotta goto hotters and get 5 hootergirls to hold a sign.. witch reads stangnet talk posse...

almost for got... strype was sleeping with the enemy and i almost stab'd everyone... After locking the door... but i put the blade away and im on a mission... dont try to stop me rust.. i no what i have to do!

***Rodger that LT daggar!****

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
Dman ran for mod... failed... strype almost got banned.....im gonna be in the talk posse, 1st i gotta goto hotters and get 5 hootergirls to hold a sign.. witch reads stangnet talk posse...

***Rodger that LT daggar!****

:Word:

Going home- long day at :SNSign: