What cams should i get?

• Sponsors (?)

hotmustang331 said:
As you know SVT I didnt start this...he could have easily kept from bashing me and I would have returned the favor. What I called him 1 name I think :shrug:

But im not going to let wrong info be spread around man...had I not said anything people would have been confused and would go around spreading that VT's cams have PTV contact.

But I try and keep it as clean as possable (reread all my posts, no profanity)...and I understand what your saying. Im done, the/my point has been made and proven :nice: . I hate it when this stuff happens :nonono: .

(BTW arguing with someone over the E net is craze enough....bashing through PMs is rediculous....ill never get that serious with someone lol)

You are still not getting it. I will make my point very clear.

100% of the PTV in the modular motor is due to IMPROPER CAM INSTALLS, nothing else nothing more! I never said it was the manufacture's fault and if you look at that way, VT cams have had PTV, right down to their Stg 1! I have shown that. It is not VT's fault it happens, it is not Comp's fault when it happens with theirs.

The problem lies with everyone using that shortcut that you referred to and used for your cam install. It is luck of the Irish using that method and not everyone has it. Do it once, do it right, save yourself some money, and degree the cams in. End of story!