What Can I Do?

• Sponsors (?)

Hornetsnest said:
Generally, the only way a dealership can deny a warranty claim is if the aftermarket part caused the failure or damage. In other words, they can't blame an aftermarket cat-back on a bad clutch.

but they'll try tho:notnice: I had one dealer told me once that they can't honor my worrenty repair(CB joint went on my old 99 Cougar, 2 month, and 1000miles after i bought car with 6k/6month warrenty), because i had header installed!!! and i had cats too!!!!
I had to call Ford, and bitch about it

xruiz said:
I need your help guys, I want to see what I can do to my car, performance wise, without voiding my warranty. What kind of parts can I buy?

Here's the warranty that I received with my car when I bought it used.

http://www.fordcpo.com/ford/process/warranty/

Check my Sig. They haven't voided my warranty with all the mods I've done. This whole "voided warranty" thing doesn't happen 99% of the time, unless you do something stupid.

It's all going to depend on the dealership you go to to get it repaired. Remember, every certified blue oval Ford dealership must honor a Ford written warranty, so you can take it to ANY Ford dealership for warranty repair. I remember my local dealership tried to void my warranty because I had a full length aftermarket exhuast setup. Luckily for me, I knew the head supervisor, he looked things over, and got me passed. He did the same thing when my transmission blew....not to mention he talked the shop guys into swapping torque converters out at no extra charge. :D