What defines "Rice"?

• Sponsors (?)

All I got to say is line that beamer up or shut up ;)

My car is a bit old but when it was first built it out performed cars like the Porsche 944 and the Farri 306 so a crapy beamer is a pice of cake ;) To set here and call a mustang white trash cars just simply put shows us that you are an unintelligent kid. Why would someone who owns a BMW be on a Stang forum anyways...? People who set back an idolize High end cars really should read a book called." Millioniar Next Door." The number one sold car to a millioniar was a Ford F150 truck and the agvarage price paid on a car/truck was less than 30k. I could go on and on about this but put simply the people buying these High end cars are an exception to the rule, BUT not the rule.

I guess its my personal opinion. That anything that improves looks but does nothing for proformance becomes rice in someone else's eyes.

for example i Like Louvers on cars always have since my first 1970 car it had louvers i feel in love with that look.

I have put louvers on every camaro and mustang ive owned since i was a kid. Now adays its frowned on by most others not because they still dont look good but because they didnt grow up with that look.

for example when i was a kid we used to poke :stick: fun at anyone who wore bell bottom pants as they were out of style yet now i see them everywhere. You wont catch me in them so its all opinion of the other guy as whats rice and whats not.

BTW my car is rice and im proud of it! do what you like not what others tell you too its your car!

im not saying that its ok for those chrome tailights those are just plain ugly even the Carbon fiber ones but if you like them put them on you dont need approval from others to mod your car theres always someone who wont like it accept and move on

ricer (rice-er) a car that has less liters than a mountain dew.... (hehe I heard that somewhere and thought it was funny) We use the term rice a lot referring to anything that someone does to their car that would normally be put on an import car that thinks it has the capability of street racing (key word thinks.... thought process also known as DREAMING) when in all reality ot goes about as fast as a box on wheels....

splatteredguts said:
i can't wait till they just put an official definition in the dictionary so we can stop having these threads... :doh:

rice
n.
A cereal grass (Oryza sativa) that is cultivated extensively in warm climates for its edible grain.
The starchy grain of this plant, used as a staple food throughout the world.

tr.v. riced, ric·ing, ric·es
To sieve (food) to the consistency of rice.

Done... thread over. :D