What is the point???

Adams91LX

Dec 9, 2003
Plano, TX
  • Sponsors (?)

Why are so many people against the 25th? It is still a fox body, and a clean looking fox body at that. Everytime I take it out after I wash it I get compliments. Emerald green looks good with the white. It may not be the rarest car on earth but it is special. This forum has its good points but it drives me crazy to see some many people against the 7-up.

onebad7up said:
Why are so many people against the 25th? It is still a fox body, and a clean looking fox body at that. Everytime I take it out after I wash it I get compliments. Emerald green looks good with the white. It may not be the rarest car on earth but it is special. This forum has its good points but it drives me crazy to see some many people against the 7-up.
dont get me wrong... i have nothing against the 25th.... but to me, it's not rare enough or special enough to not drive.. my joy from my car, comes from driving, doesn't have to be driving fast or anything... i love working on my car too... but i would hate to just sit and look at a car...

tunedin302 said:
It all depends on what makes you happy .... some like to drive and some like to go out in their garage and just look at it. I kind of like to do both. :shrug:
That's me ^^ I built my garage to be a room I could spend time putzing in and the car is as much a hobby to work on as it is to drive.

In reality there never was a 7-up car, the deal fell through, there are only emerald green mustangs with a white top and interior. When the deal fell through it lost what would have made it special, people try to make into some super rare car which it is not. A nice car non the less I just dont think they deserve all the hype.