what not to do with your STANG!

• Sponsors (?)

Thats the same place in myrtle beach that the black 03 cobra smashed doing the same thing. Two of my buddies were at mustang week an saw that happen. I still dont understand how people lose it there. I've gotten pretty effin sideways in my years of driving but never lost it. Seeing that stuff happen depresses me. That was a pretty nice car too.

Alright I was there for this one (850 miles from me, but I went down and it was a HELL of a time)...

I also went up and down that drag in my friends twin turbo 03 GT in that same spot and can say it is NOT the road that is the problem. It is the drivers.

The black Cobra actually did it much closer to the intersection and was a case of a stuck throttle from what I was told. This white Cobra was a bad driver, no other excuses.

This is probably why in New England if they see one car so much as rev their engine or chirp a tire they nail them for something.

8950HO said:
I think I recall someone mentioning that sand from the beach gets blown onto that road at times,hence the poor traction.:shrug:

Take my word for it, from a guy who went up and down that street in a twin turbo car with as much if not more power than both the cars that crashed (I head that black Cobra made a lot of power though), it is NOT the road, NOT the sand, not anything short of the dumbass driving the white car. He did that after one full day of the same thing, and about two or three hours of other guys NOT wrecking with much higher powered cars.

I HATE the Patriots. They f****d CT into thinking they were moving here and got everyone excited to then not come. F**K the Patriots!

25thmustang said:
Take my word for it, from a guy who went up and down that street in a twin turbo car with as much if not more power than both the cars that crashed (I head that black Cobra made a lot of power though), it is NOT the road, NOT the sand, not anything short of the dumbass driving the white car. He did that after one full day of the same thing, and about two or three hours of other guys NOT wrecking with much higher powered cars.

I HATE the Patriots. They f****d CT into thinking they were moving here and got everyone excited to then not come. F**K the Patriots!

the story behind the black cobra (what i was told) was that it was the guys first week driving the car since it was done. 600+ wheel horsepower KB '03 cobra, and he floored it. he had it done specifically for that show, and it had just been finished. what happened sucked, but he obviously didnt know what kind of power the car had.

91ghp5.0 said:
the story behind the black cobra (what i was told) was that it was the guys first week driving the car since it was done. 600+ wheel horsepower KB '03 cobra, and he floored it. he had it done specifically for that show, and it had just been finished. what happened sucked, but he obviously didnt know what kind of power the car had.

Thats not the story I heard. I was told the throttle stuck and the guy driving it was a very good driver, things just happened way to fast. I wasnt there for that one or know the exact story, but with this one, it was a case of a bad driver as you can see from the vid.

I did not get it painted, and actually had to drive my sisters 94 GT to Myrtle Beach. Nice car but not mine!

MAC'n89Blckstng said:
Thats the same place in myrtle beach that the black 03 cobra smashed doing the same thing. Two of my buddies were at mustang week an saw that happen. I still dont understand how people lose it there. I've gotten pretty effin sideways in my years of driving but never lost it. Seeing that stuff happen depresses me. That was a pretty nice car too.

Is it really? I was wondering that too, I saw the video of the black cobra that did almost the EXACT thing, and it was mustang week too, and I thought it was that spot... Disturbing!!!