whatever happened to the dominion 4 valve heads for 5.0Ls? ?

Thanks for bumping this, 393.

I know that there are better ways to get a 4v setup in a fox but id kinda like to have a set of those dominator heads on my vert. Kinda like a flathead running Ardun heads, more efficient way to make power but it looks cool.
Would those fit under a stock type intake or is there a space involved?

• Sponsors (?)

Hi, 4 valve forked rocker pushrod setups have been around since 1915? on old race bikes and even newer bikes so they are proven to work, the spring pressures are not any more than most 2 valve perf setups and only use avg 100 pounds of seat pressure per int valve, this x2 = 200 pounds avg. Most solid rollers use more than this. These heads are modeled on/after the old Weslake 32 valve heads except they can use standard type intakes and can fit in most engine bays. Hal died earlyer last year so these Dominion performance inc versions are not available anymore now. Here is a link to the old Weslake 32 valve versions for comparison...

http://speedtalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29048&p=339990#p339990

Bumping a super old post in hopes that 393 Boss is still around or maybe someone else has a lead on finding an original set of 4V heads. I managed to locate 2 of the original 4valve prototype lower intakes made by Ford for these heads along with a set of clear valve covers for them. It would be super cool to locate a set of heads and potentially leverage them for a build. Let me know.
Mike B.

Attachments

• aluminum lower intake - intake top view.jpg
    aluminum lower intake - intake top view.jpg
    531.5 KB · Views: 50
  • aluminum lower intake - intake port view.jpg
    aluminum lower intake - intake port view.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: 1 user
Hey man! sorry for slow reply, just got a link sent to me for this thread, had to take a break from all the stupidity on auto forums. I had to get cops involved a while back because of being doxxed & ph# death threats made to my kids/me over my 4V heads & Maxx Block so for there safety cops told me not to post about my 4V head design anymore.

That intake is a newer Ford casting from the early 90"s when Ford had thoughts of offering a 32 valve sbf kit through svo with new efi intake & new rock design...

ford 32v 1.jpg

ford 32v 2.jpg

ford 32v 3.jpg

ford 32v 4.jpg

ford 32v 5.jpg

ford 32v 6.jpg

ford 32v 7.jpg

ford 32v 8.jpg

Here is a link with some info/pics on the Original Ford Windsor FVPR setup ...

Attachments

• ford 32v 5.jpg
    ford 32v 5.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Back in the late 90s, dominion performance released some cnc aluninum 4 valve heads for small block fords that flowed awesome numbers (348 at .650) that retained the stock shortblock without mods. Did the company go out of business, or is anyone still making these heads? Anyone have em?

32vdom15.jpg

I had my own 4V design i was doing but had to put projects on hold when kids mother died...

Attachments

• cannonball 4V head 1.jpg
    cannonball 4V head 1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 34
  • cannonball 4V head 2.jpg
    cannonball 4V head 2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 40
  • cannonball 4V head 3.jpg
    cannonball 4V head 3.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 35
  • cannonball 4V head 4.jpg
    cannonball 4V head 4.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
393Boss, thanks for checking back in and really sorry to hear about all the personal drama.

Are there any plans to reproduce these or do you know if any old castings are out there?

I understand there are some old castings & parts still out there, just don't know where.

the only idea i have for you is to maybe try advertising your stuff to see if you will get any calls with some info.

... maybe on a old school type forum like the boss302 forum? as this design is is originally from the late 60's

Reactions: 1 user

Attachments

• fvpr 3.jpg
    fvpr 3.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 26
  • fvpr 4.jpg
    fvpr 4.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 22
  • fvpr 5.jpg
    fvpr 5.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 25
  • fvpr 6.jpg