What's your favorite 05 mustang color? + Why no hood stripes option?

manicmustangman said:
Geez, with a speel like that you should go into political campaining! The red car I saw in real like was a plain bulky brick of a car. The silver one picture looks a lot better but, as I said in the post, it is probably due to the stripes. My whole problem with the car is that it is too plain. The lighting in that picture is also very good and shows off every line of the car. The yellow V6 I commented on also has stripes (V6 appearance package) and is more eye catching because it is yellow. Am I going to have to have a lawyer proofread my mosts from this point on? :rolleyes:

No need to have an attorney proof read anything....i wasnt :flame: you, was just trying to figure out if you liked the car or not. just a major conflict in comments and was just curious!

rock on dude!

• Sponsors (?)

05 Colors

Hey Manicmustangman, since the 05 is a retro design, why the long face when it comes to Legend Lime? Maybe because you arent old enough to remember Lime Gold Poly Mach 1's in 69??? :bang: Give the 05 Lime paint, black out the hood, add a shaker and magnums AND SQUINT!! and it's 69 all over again. :D

SCREAMING YELLOW !!!!!!!!! :hail2: I have my 05 on order.. But I read on the blue oval web site today this.... :mad:

updated 08 September 2004, 10:00pm, est.
We are now stating for a FACTUAL matter that Ford has ordered assembly plants to stop shipping 2005 model year vehicles due to defective 4.6L and 5.4L engines. Should Ford wish to challenge this information, they know our address.

At this time, we are only ALLEGING that the GT "40" heads are defective.

The article below is presented how it was originally published.

I'm going to be the minority here and say the Legend Lime is the color for me. All it needs is a set of white stripes to set the whole thing off !!
Hopefully, it'll be the least sold color so i'll be somewhat different from every other 'stang owner.

COLORS/Stripes

Going back to some of those members who were asking about factory over the hood stripes... your prayers are answered. Look at page 7 of the 05 Mustang accessories catalog, the stripes are available in black and silver, although they dont continue all the way down the front of the car. :nice:

Legend Lime or Charcoal Gray, here. Charcoal Gray with Black Rally stripes would be awesome... Whenever I see this car, my heart starts racing. It's as though I were seeing the Mustang for the first time (all over again). In high school, a 'Stang was the car to have -- not necessarily the recent model 'Stangs (in my day current meant '86 - '89), but the classic 64.5 - 69.

I was able to convince my wife that this is THE car for us to have as our second automotible. Totally impractical (we have 3 kids) but great for me to drive to work and for us to escape in when we leave the kids with the sitter. :nice: