47.9 KB · Views: 60
03REDFIRE said:
More food for thought

Bottom = Orange
Stripe = Dark oranage
Top = Black

Change color scheme to suit

14Dsc00772.jpg

already considered it... had it chopped w/ smoke on top, blck on the bottom, and an orange stripe. you shouldn't've mentioned it... now all you did was make me reconsider. god damnet... i can't wait 'til this **** is over... i'm sick of being so damn indecisive.

Attachments

• 14Dsc00772.jpg
    14Dsc00772.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 53
Sorry to go off subject, but is it possible to have like a "chrome" paint....but add black to it to give it a really crazy looking "smoked chrome" look? Like almost black but not quite?

Dont even know if its possible but figured if done right, it would look pretty insane. :shrug:

Yes, they make chrome paint. Ive seen a minivan painted in chrome. The glare was rediculous.....sure to cause major accidents. Im sure it would be possible to put a black tint on it and tone it down some.

If your serious, ill try to find the brand. I don't remember it off the top of my head. Its major $$ though.

Off topic....ive thought about doing some stripes or some other design with glow in the dark paint. during the day, it looks like a reg. paint job, but at night you have some design.

reject5.0 said:
Yes, they make chrome paint. Ive seen a minivan painted in chrome. The glare was rediculous.....sure to cause major accidents. Im sure it would be possible to put a black tint on it and tone it down some.

If your serious, ill try to find the brand. I don't remember it off the top of my head. Its major $$ though.

Off topic....ive thought about doing some stripes or some other design with glow in the dark paint. during the day, it looks like a reg. paint job, but at night you have some design.

Let me know...... AIM=natedawgfoeva