Which SC for almost stock 5.0

89five0

Nov 28, 2003
i have a 89gt with BBk shorty headers,matching H-pip,american thunder flows,and BBk fenderwell CAI,and a short throw shifter. I was wondering which supercharger would work the best with my current mods for street use and daily drivablity? Which would be the least expensive but good quality? How mush stress would it put on my Engine? The engine in my car is running strong woth about 125,000 miles. what all is need if i bought a SC. thanks for the help.
Trey

• Sponsors (?)

dude right now there's like 2 different threads that are asking the same thing...and they're all on the 1st page of the tech board...just look around and you'll get your answer...Not to be a dick but I hate repeating my self over and over especially when what you're looking for is right in front of you...

89five0 said:
i have a 89gt with BBk shorty headers,matching H-pip,american thunder flows,and BBk fenderwell CAI,and a short throw shifter. I was wondering which supercharger would work the best with my current mods for street use and daily drivablity? Which would be the least expensive but good quality? How mush stress would it put on my Engine? The engine in my car is running strong woth about 125,000 miles. what all is need if i bought a SC. thanks for the help.
Trey

To answer your question 89five0 I would go with a SC trim ($1500 bucks or so) ...you'll need bigger injectors...probably go with 30's, bigger fuel pump (255lph), and some tires :nice:

Good Luck...