why do people think your going fast when your car is loud?

• Sponsors (?)

just today a guy ran out in front of my brother's mustang.......stupid idiots

yeah some dumb bitch by my house did that to me. It was at like 10pm and I had just looked down to get my garage door opener when I looked up and she was right in the middle of the f'n road. I came withing feet of hitting her. and I couldnt have driven around her without hitting the curb. I told her next time she was getting hit. And then Id sue her for damages to my car.

i havent been told to slow down yet but the looks i get are hystericle. had an old guy the other day wanna race me for pink slips. i told him just cause its loud doesnt mean i wanna race.pissed him off. ive got headers 4 cats then the flowmasters with no tail pipes lol. not really that loud but sounds good.

i cant wait until i put my Lts and off road h pipe and exhuast cut offs right after that. Oh will it be fun, I live in a rich stuck up neighborhood where every one speeds through but I am the alony one who doesnt and I get yelled at for speeding and working on my car. I think i know why they complain....

Its because they FEAR the Stang!

My girlfriend's family members give me a flack about it, when they hear my car...they think I am speeding, when they are just hearing some flowmasters...

I should show them some 'speeding' one day...

Stupid.

My daughter is almost 8 now. She tells on herself (and me) to her mom all the time. We're divorced BTW. Back when she was 5 or 6 years old, she told my ex that I was "racing" with her in the car. Boy what a mess that was.

When I FINALLY got her calmed the hell down. I explained that MAYBE just MAYBE she thinks I drive fast all the time because my Mustang is louder than her minivan is. Just a thought. :rolleyes:

I was always getting ricers trying to race me and I wasn't trying, just shifting at 3k would set them off. I usually got a laugh and let them think they smoked me.

I love doing that. they hear my straight pipes and they think they are actually keeping up with me. Then I get on it and the look on their face is priceless.

I get looks all the time. its like a combination of anger, confusion, and amazement.

I want to get a picture of someone like that one day. lol

I'm with the thread starter 100% on this.

I live in a familly residential area, my street is a dead end and I live at the very end of that street. There's always alot of kids playing in the street so I drive at around 10-20mph when I see them and I drive the limit (35mph) when there's nobody. Well that MODA****A neighbord told me like 3 times last summer to slow down and I was at freaking 30mph !?!?!? I answered the last time with a nice finger and he dooesn't bother me anymore.

Thing is sometimes I drive faster (When there's nobody in the street) with my POS beater and the guy doesn't do anything, what a retard.

I love doing that. they hear my straight pipes and they think they are actually keeping up with me. Then I get on it and the look on their face is priceless.

I get looks all the time. its like a combination of anger, confusion, and amazement.

I want to get a picture of someone like that one day. lol

I get that even with my expedition since it has dual exhaust see sig this kid was "trying" to race me with his honda civic with a fart pipe and a big tach on his dash on this long stretch of road I smoked him by three cars .When I stopped at the light to wait for him he didnt want to even turn around and look at me .His expression was priceless

I never really get ppl telling me to slow down...every once in a while.

I have, however, seen quite a bit of hazard lights. I'll just be crusing around and next thing I know some lil car will pass me. Usually I think these people are just trying to get in front of me since they aren't going fast at all....then next thing you know the throw on the hazards....hazards=teh win