Why do we love fox bodies?

• Sponsors (?)

the simple things ......

I find that my love for the fox body mustangs have changed ....I have now a several of the 4 cyl swaps under my belt , I cant help but look for clean 4 cyl cars , I see grandma cruising to the grocery store in a coupe or hatch and i cant help my self so i turn an follow only to find out the thing is not for sale, but never hurts to ask .....but man that was a clean car!!! the thought of setting in a explorer 5.0 with a five speed a trick flow stage one cam headers and exhaust and the thing will give most cars a serious case of the envy ...... so for me I wouls rather build the car that I want than search for the perfect 5.0 that only needs a little tlc

Attachments

• IMG_0843.jpg
    IMG_0843.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 69
Couldn't agree with yall more, when i was about 7 or 8 my dad had an 89 hatch that he made into a 93 cobra with a 460 in it and i just loved everything about that car and he told me i could have it when i started driving but times got hard and he had to sell it and he said i am sorry we will find you another one so when i started driving we found me a 90 lx coupe with 74,000 on it and i still have it to this day with just over 100,000 on her now they are just simply the *****.