Won- the wheels at the round up raffle drawing anyone interested?

Heres what I won. but you have to own the older stang ... 65.66.67 Not sure, but heres the pic of what I get to choose from. they valued them at 500.00(690.00 with lugs and center caps) If i remember right I get the center caps and maybe the lugs. I see they sell for 400.00 on ebay.

wheels.jpg

red center capped ones -

Available in full chrome or with trim ring for Ford applications. Sizes 14x5 -
4.5" bolt pattern.

blue center capped ones-Available with trim ring for Ford applications. Sizes 14x5.5, 14x6, 4.5" bolt pattern.

last picture-Available in full chrome for Ford applications. Sizes 14x6 . 4.5" bolt pattern.

Im pretty sure these are the sizing options Im limited too. where else do you think I could post these?

I had a great time. N20 junky, I was the sonic blue directly behind you , I was going to say hi but never got a free moment and when I did, couldnt find you. mine was the only customized 03 sonic blue gt in the show. ( that I saw besides hardtop and a stock gt). didnt win but didnt plan on it. we dont really wont ever plan on it, unless we join a mustang club( but wont).

steve(hicalibruit) won my class, and well deserved. His buillet ( copied us on the wheels... no actually the other way around)is very nice. congrats.

Well let me know what you think.
thanks misha

• Sponsors (?)

wifesweetstang said:
Heres what I won. but you have to own the older stang ... 65.66.67 Not sure, but heres the pic of what I get to choose from. they valued them at 500.00(690.00 with lugs and center caps) If i remember right I get the center caps and maybe the lugs. I see they sell for 400.00 on ebay.

wheels.jpg

red center capped ones -

Available in full chrome or with trim ring for Ford applications. Sizes 14x5 -
4.5" bolt pattern.

blue center capped ones-Available with trim ring for Ford applications. Sizes 14x5.5, 14x6, 4.5" bolt pattern.

last picture-Available in full chrome for Ford applications. Sizes 14x6 . 4.5" bolt pattern.

Im pretty sure these are the sizing options Im limited too. where else do you think I could post these?

I had a great time. N20 junky, I was the sonic blue directly behind you , I was going to say hi but never got a free moment and when I did, couldnt find you. mine was the only customized 03 sonic blue gt in the show. ( that I saw besides hardtop and a stock gt). didnt win but didnt plan on it. we dont really wont ever plan on it, unless we join a mustang club( but wont).

steve(hicalibruit) won my class, and well deserved. His buillet ( copied us on the wheels... no actually the other way around)is very nice. congrats.

Well let me know what you think.
thanks misha
well that sucks but yes it's true youre not in a club so good luck huh :bs: atleast you guys had a great time tho huh? if i was there i would of voted for you that thing is nice inside and the rims set it off very well. i just might have to copy of ya now??? :shrug: :rlaugh: yeah right. hummmm but then again maybe i'll be worthy. peace

john

Misha -

Great looking car... I love the color!!! You should have said "hi"... I met a couple of StangNetters, but I'm sure there were many that I missed...

My wife won a 1st Place in the Judged show with her 95 Bad Girl Edition GT... The N20Jnky didn't fair well in the show, but there were really a lot of nice looking cars this year... Personally, Mel with his Orange/Black GX got my vote, but he came in Second... Great looking car, Mel!!!

Anyway, next time don't be so coy and say hello!!!!

wifesweetstang said:

thanks misha

Very funny misha :lol: I AM gonna copy you on that interior trim painting! My wheels sure look nice on your car! :nice:

wifesweetstang said:
Heres what I won. but you have to own the older stang ... 65.66.67 Not sure, but heres the pic of what I get to choose from. they valued them at 500.00(690.00 with lugs and center caps) If i remember right I get the center caps and maybe the lugs.

wheels.jpg

EDIT:
ok i picked them up. I have now the

red center capped ones -

full chrome Size 14x7 - 4.5" bolt pattern. chrome lug nuts

I WILL HAVE THEM WITH ME AT THE IN AT THE QUAY SHOW THIS SUNDAY

THANKS MISHA